1955 chevy project for HP2

Dec. 5, 2013, 12:22 p.m.
Ah, here we go. hopefully the images will show up on this forum. 8 weeks of modeling work into this, and more to go. I have a few other cars i would like to upload to this site, but nothing I have tried has worked. There's only one thing left to try … winrar. i have been using winace, and 7zip, and that has not worked. i have tried other computers, different locations, different browsers and i cannot get a compressed file to upload to this site! :\
Dec. 5, 2013, 5:27 p.m.
Good ride bro! mmm… if you can't upload it directly to the site, you can upload it to another site (like 4shared, mediafire or mega) and bring us the link in a post ;)
Dec. 5, 2013, 8:36 p.m.
nice car… can you maake a Bomber BFS version?
Dec. 6, 2013, 2 a.m.
Bomber bfs?….yes! I had to google to see what you were talking about, but that is a great idea!
I could definitely make a texture and have that as the "hp" version, or a totally seperate version.
Does the bomber bfs use torque thrust or cragar s/s mags? I did make a pair of torque thrust mags
For this car and I was think of making the cragar s/s as well. As to what the car needs, I want to make new
Doors for it, rebuild front fenders, work over quarter panels a little bit. Generally it looks quite good 'tho.
This is "phase III" of this car. I built another 55 in 2008 which as it turns out the quarter panels looked a bit
"Lumpy" in the game , and I didn't know enough about using Zmod at the time to fix
it. Oh , and if you look under the hood, the car has no engine! I have that on the go as well.

Question. When you guys upload a car, what compression methods do you use? I tried to upload
cars I have compressed with winace, and 7zip, and it hasn't worked. Any idea if that is the pro
Dec. 6, 2013, 2 a.m.
Bomber bfs?….yes! I had to google to see what you were talking about, but that is a great idea!
I could definitely make a texture and have that as the "hp" version, or a totally seperate version.
Does the bomber bfs use torque thrust or cragar s/s mags? I did make a pair of torque thrust mags
For this car and I was think of making the cragar s/s as well. As to what the car needs, I want to make new
Doors for it, rebuild front fenders, work over quarter panels a little bit. Generally it looks quite good 'tho.
This is "phase III" of this car. I built another 55 in 2008 which as it turns out the quarter panels looked a bit
"Lumpy" in the game , and I didn't know enough about using Zmod at the time to fix
it. Oh , and if you look under the hood, the car has no engine! I have that on the go as well.

Question. When you guys upload a car, what compression methods do you use? I tried to upload
cars I have compressed with winace, and 7zip, and it hasn't worked. Any idea if that is the pro
Dec. 6, 2013, 7:02 a.m.
Success! Now I've finally suceeded in getting a car to upload. I believe the problem was my compressed files had the .ace suffix, instead of .zip, which I would guess this site requires. And using .bmp photos was another problem. One last problem for the car i uploaded is trying to get a frontal shot of the car to upload. But it's not the end of the world if that one photo will not upload. Some more pictures of the 55, plus a 57 ford pursuit car I have put up.:D
Dec. 6, 2013, 10:32 p.m.
try using zip for packing
Dec. 18, 2013, 3:19 p.m.
1957 ford I am trying to upload. I guess i will keep trying till it uploads… might take a few days, if my previous experience is any example.
Nov. 16, 2018, 6:02 p.m.
Y9c1EGn.jpg

Active Topics

Notifications

You currently have no notifications.

{[{ notification.title }]}

{[{ notification.created|timeAgo:'MM/dd/yyyy' }]}
{[{ notification.sender.display_name }]}
older notifications mark all as read
Shoutbox
{[{ shout.created|timeAgo:'MM/dd/yyyy' }]}