1998 Nissan Skyline 25GT-Turbo R34

June 28, 2017, 7:04 a.m.
Hello ladies and gentlemen of NFSCars.
Today, I have a very different post for y'all concerning a car which is probably never considered to be modded yet - or if it ever had been, it's long forgotten; the Nissan Skyline 25GT-Turbo R34.

As a car's lover, I would love to have this low budget Skyline in my Need For Speed games with its uniquely odd and different FR instead of 4WD drivetrain which is pretty sick for a Skyline.

Are there any models for the car available anywhere? And if yes, then I would be hyped to see one of our star modders make one for the future - or I'll try to see into it one day when I get my own PC. I'm getting some issues these days and until and unless I don't get one at home just for me, I can't make anything at the moment. I'm currently only being able to mod, or tweak little bits and pieces from here and there from the GLOBAL and FRONTEND folders from NFSU2 but as they're still crap, I can't bring myself to update them.
I'll upload a pic of this forgotten Skyline;

$_58.JPG
Tell me what you think?
Peace.
June 29, 2017, 11:11 p.m.
Doesn't look that bad. From what I know; the 3d model of this car that could exist , I mean , about usable / ripped model are the one from GT PSP
June 30, 2017, 12:10 a.m.
But wouldn't that model be extremely low poly? :/
And another thing I discovered, is that all the models from GT PSP require a 3DS MAX 2010
June 30, 2017, 6:42 a.m.
GTPSP models come with obj format for importing into Zmodeler
June 30, 2017, 8:04 a.m.
Yeah, with ZModeler 2.2.5. And in final stage, you export it as old .z3d.

Active Topics

Notifications

You currently have no notifications.

{[{ notification.title }]}

{[{ notification.created|timeAgo:'MM/dd/yyyy' }]}
{[{ notification.sender.display_name }]}
older notifications mark all as read
Shoutbox
{[{ shout.created|timeAgo:'MM/dd/yyyy' }]}