2004 Subaru Impreza WRX STi (Blobeye) from MW2005 converted to NFS Carbon

Oct. 7, 2018, 12:47 a.m.
Hello everyone,

Regarding the updated rules from Ti-Sonic, it felt like a hard pill to swallow to everyone including myself. So if I have broke the rules, I'm truly sorry. To start off, I would like to see Subaru Impreza WRX STi (Blobeye) from MW2005 converted to Carbon. It should replace the 2006 Subaru Impreza WRX STi (Hawkeye) in that game. My suggestion is to make sure that it is working, otherwise it will crash the game. Lastly, in order to polish the final touch, use resources from other racing games such as Forza (Motorsport and Horizon series) and Juiced 2.

Peace.
Oct. 7, 2018, 2:30 a.m.
Request has been now moved to the " Pending Requests " section.

NFSCars Staff - Ti-Sonic
Oct. 9, 2018, 9:23 a.m.
(Sighs) Pray for me, may the godspeed be with us all.

Peace.
Oct. 9, 2018, 11:36 p.m.
I would like to see Subaru Impreza WRX STi (Blobeye) from MW2005 converted to Carbon. It should replace the 2006 Subaru Impreza WRX STi (Hawkeye) in that game. My suggestion is to make sure that it is working, otherwise it will crash the game. Lastly, in order to polish the final touch, use resources from other racing games such as Forza (Motorsport and Horizon series) and Juiced 2. Thank you.
Okay, so the older Impreza replaces the newer one…let me see here…

…I see you mentioned both the Forza series and Juiced 2, and both sets of models are on GameModels currently (credit to DMN for both rips):
Juiced 2
Forza Motorsport 7
Oct. 10, 2018, 5:37 a.m.
Are you seriously working on it? Thanks. Just please don't forget to compare the model to Horizon version of 2004 Subaru Impreza WRX STi (Blobeye), since both of Forza's Motorsport and Horizon series shares the same assets in every single installment. I'm not sure if they brought in the same bodykits to the car itself to be honest with you.

Peace.
Oct. 11, 2018, 5:24 a.m.
Okay, that's crossing the line. Sorry, I got too excited. I wish I shouldn't have to because that'll get me banned for sure.

Peace.
Oct. 11, 2018, 12:26 p.m.
Are you seriously working on it?
I don't mod–I was just confirming if that was the specific car you were describing. This specific Impreza only appeared in 4 NFS games, and I didn't want to confuse it for the Hawkeye nor the Bugeye.

Just please don't forget to compare the model to Horizon version of 2004 Subaru Impreza WRX STi (Blobeye), since both of Forza's Motorsport and Horizon series shares the same assets in every single installment. I'm not sure if they brought in the same bodykits to the car itself to be honest with you.
DMN on GameModels also ripped the model from Horizon 3, though I didn't include it in my last post as it appears to be reported as broken. The car returns in Horizon 4, but the model from that game has yet to be ripped.
Oct. 12, 2018, 2:18 a.m.
Even if Eclipse accepted this,and would take a model from FH4,it would take a long time cuz the game is new.
Oct. 12, 2018, 6:20 a.m.
Just as I said before, I'm truly sorry because I got too excited.

Peace.
Oct. 12, 2018, 6:21 a.m.
I'm aware of it as well, considering the fact that the car from FH4 had too many poly counts.

Peace.
Oct. 12, 2018, 8:02 a.m.
Hello Ti-Sonic,

I would like my request to be canceled because I made a mistake, here is the reason as to why:

Though I wanted the car from NFS Most Wanted (2005), but then I asked for a model from Forza Motorsport/Horizon and Juiced 2 which is annoying since they are the same models but in different games so I don't know what else I should do.

I hope you're reading this, thank you.

Peace,

StreetRookie2012
Oct. 12, 2018, 6:15 p.m.
Juiced 2 has different tuning parts than the ones provided by Horizon/Motorsport models. Juiced tends to be turned into high tuning so the meshes are a "bit" more detailed.
I can put it in the closed requests if you want , just keep me in touch.
Oct. 13, 2018, 1:14 a.m.
Yes, please cancel it. Because I will be reposting a request but updated with additional content.

Peace.
Oct. 13, 2018, 5:21 p.m.
Okay , It's now canceled.
Topic closed

NFSCars Staff - Ti-Sonic

Notifications

You currently have no notifications.

{[{ notification.title }]}

{[{ notification.created|timeAgo:'MM/dd/yyyy' }]}
{[{ notification.sender.display_name }]}
older notifications mark all as read
Shoutbox