2006 Infiniti G35x sedan

Nov. 14, 2016, 12:12 p.m.
As I announced last week the Primera is DEAD (or almost, it's still standing in my driveway, waiting for more action, who knows). The cause of this sudden change of situation is because I got myself a new daily driver. A leap of 14 years forward, a working radio and almost no rust (a bit on the trunk around the emblem and a tiny spot on the passenger side frame. Nothing to worry about yet.

It sits at 158,000 in non-retarded distance units (kms), came with brand new winter tires, new battery, an extra set of aftermarket wheels for summer and many other goodies.

th_1.jpgth_2.jpgth_3.jpgth_4.jpg
th_5.jpgth_6.jpgth_7.jpgth_8.jpg
th_9.jpgth_a.jpgth_b.jpgth_c.jpg

Still a few things to do on the exterior. The guy did not use the vehicle for a month or two so the brakes rusted badly (hence the orange-ish color on the pics). There are a few scratches and bumps here and there, but it's ten years old and I don't plan on bringing it to any shows whatsoever! Tuning is also out of question, my student-in-internship bank account is already wrecked by heavy Quebec taxes for car selling and Premium gas prices.

th_d.jpgth_e.jpgth_f.jpgth_g.jpg
th_h.jpgth_i.jpgth_j.jpgth_k.jpgth_l.jpg
th_m_1.jpgth_n.jpgth_o.jpgth_q.jpg

On the other hand, the interior is absolutely mint. Power everything, heated seats, dual zone A/C, delightful Bose audio system.

And it has four doors and VQ power. And quite a good sound. I'm a happy man.
Nov. 22, 2016, 1:47 p.m.
Nice ride, I should show off my grand caravan sxt blacktop edition lol.
Nov. 23, 2016, 2:53 p.m.
Thanks mike. what happened to the compass anyway?
Nov. 23, 2016, 3:41 p.m.
Sold it to carfax. Just a 2014 Malibu LT1 and 2016 Dodge Grand Caravan SXT now.
Attachments

Active Topics

Notifications

You currently have no notifications.

{[{ notification.title }]}

{[{ notification.created|timeAgo:'MM/dd/yyyy' }]}
{[{ notification.sender.display_name }]}
older notifications mark all as read
Shoutbox
{[{ shout.created|timeAgo:'MM/dd/yyyy' }]}