4WD to 2WD

Oct. 7, 2017, 4:49 p.m.
Hi!! :D
I know that i mostly post on nfs ps forum xd but this time i was wondering of a VltEd thing.
Is it possible to make ex. a gallardo from 4wd to 2wd?
I have a problem making super cars wheelie or drift, since i managed to make the zonda and ccx to wheelie the track and drift insanly. the 4wd cars are also insane in some aspects. please give me a good answer, not any blog link xd (even if they are greatly appriciated :D)
Oct. 8, 2017, 12:22 a.m.
Yup , it's possible. You only have to change one value. You need to modify the right node , tho. A modification brought in the "gallardos_track" (example) won't take effect in "gallardos_highendscgrip" ( this node is used once the car is upgraded , specific to grip mode ) node.
Oct. 8, 2017, 7:43 a.m.
Nice, mind telling me what node? i dont want to toy around to much xD
Oct. 8, 2017, 4:39 p.m.
It's ' TORQUE_SPLIT " , afaik
Oct. 8, 2017, 7:48 p.m.
aight. got it thanks, now i have the issue that i cant get any points by drifting in a lambo. any tips?
Oct. 8, 2017, 8:51 p.m.
you need to add a special node , check the drift nodes of other cars which have a drift mode in order to find the right one.

Btw the update for my Huracàn for NFSPS will contain that mode , I only have to bring some changes to the geometry of the car and it will be good , all the perf part is done :3
Oct. 9, 2017, 2:25 a.m.
So i can kinda take the drift nodes from your huracan mod and place it within the gallardo? im more of an older modern lambo fan xD so the huracans are  not my thing, but ive tried that mod and its a nice change to the normally sucky gallardo :P
Oct. 9, 2017, 2:34 p.m.
Why not , as long as you don't re-upload the mod itself , it's fine since they're only nodes.
Oct. 9, 2017, 2:58 p.m.
rip ive tried making new nodes, and tried using your nodes. it cant be that hard can it? i mean the gallardo is sick in drifting
Oct. 10, 2017, 7:29 p.m.
I would suggest you to copy/paste the nodes that are the most meaningful , and to rename them as drift nodes when the software asks you to do so , and to add the necessary field for the drift points , and to edit the pvehicle , by adding the necessary nodes.

I'm agree on that point , either in 2WD / 4WD that car is sick :)
Oct. 11, 2017, 3:40 p.m.
i might take this opportunity to ask, where do i find these nodes? in the pvehicle folder, car folder or vehicle folder?
also i want to make the wheelie lol any tips for that?
Oct. 11, 2017, 3:52 p.m.
omfg i got the gallardo to wheelie :D:D:D:D:D
ill record a video right now and play around xDD

Active Topics

Notifications

You currently have no notifications.

{[{ notification.title }]}

{[{ notification.created|timeAgo:'MM/dd/yyyy' }]}
{[{ notification.sender.display_name }]}
older notifications mark all as read
Shoutbox
{[{ shout.created|timeAgo:'MM/dd/yyyy' }]}