a3 and a4 for CARBON - ✳

Feb. 19, 2018, 8:11 a.m.
Hi lads !
Can anyone please make Audi A3 from most wanted to replace MAZDASPEED3 for CARBON ?
Also , i tried to use unused A4 model in the gamefiles of Carbon but my game crashes , why ???
Feb. 19, 2018, 9:23 a.m.
on A3 someone does (but still WIP)
in crashed from try to use A4 because A4 don't have collision data >can fix by Use R8 as collision
Feb. 19, 2018, 9:42 a.m.
More details, please…

What specifically do you want with these Audis? A certain model you like to use for the cars? Certain vinyls? Performance? Bodykits?
Feb. 19, 2018, 9:50 a.m.
No mate, only rim and spoiler modification allowings are enough for me , prefererance is from the MOST WANTED for both models ,

@LUL , umm collision data , okay…How can i apply this to model. My only strenght is VLTed :DDD As i finished my personal mod. Only some cars are needed for last touches.

EDIT : 
I wrote R8 to the "collosion" field in VLTed, still crashes… If can make this work , then my only request will be A3 i guess.
Feb. 19, 2018, 10:04 p.m.
use R8 collision still crashed > build A4 data in ecar section (another one missing is here)
Feb. 20, 2018, 9 a.m.
I did , still the same… Copied 240sx data and renamed it a4
Feb. 20, 2018, 10:20 a.m.
A4 has no string in Globalb of NFSC (model locations and strings) so the model cant be viewed yet
Feb. 20, 2018, 10:22 a.m.
I can convert A3 from MW,but for UV mapping i have to wait for nlgrgzn's tutorial or someone else has to uv map it for me (if i dont uv map it the vinyls wont work properly)

And anyway instead of replacing,there are mods like DLC mod (which im also converting models in) by Neon939 (wtf u mad) here on nfscars or known as Neon on youtube.Also Improvement mod by GXP-10 (afaik),and tuning mod by 379felipe….. all will add ALL cars from NFS9:MW.
Feb. 20, 2018, 10:24 a.m.
It's not because of collision data (well if the model can be atleast seen its a issue) but rather the game files do not have any path/strings specified to the A4 model,hence why it crashes.
Feb. 20, 2018, 1:15 p.m.
Woah , wait , can i ADD cars, instead of REPLACING them ??? Woah
Feb. 20, 2018, 11:01 p.m.
it can add (but after done need to reset save game and save editor can't help you to unlock car you added)
ask me if you complete added I have another way to make them available without cheat
Feb. 21, 2018, 4:22 a.m.
Though you will need a NEW savegame to drive them (after its installed,the mod)
Feb. 21, 2018, 4:24 a.m.
To make them available playable in the game,a newly savegame is required alone and no cheats will be required to drive them (the mod will be like that,because we will edit the frontend)
Feb. 21, 2018, 5:58 a.m.
or I can tell you here
1.go to gameplay>baseelement>item>vehicle_unlock>add one here
2.go to gameplay>baseelement>element>career_territory_settings>add a new one you create from step 1 on you own like
note:this step you can done after you create new savegame
Feb. 22, 2018, 12:45 p.m.
I can give you A3

Active Topics

Notifications

You currently have no notifications.

{[{ notification.title }]}

{[{ notification.created|timeAgo:'MM/dd/yyyy' }]}
{[{ notification.sender.display_name }]}
older notifications mark all as read
Shoutbox
{[{ shout.created|timeAgo:'MM/dd/yyyy' }]}