New smilies

Nov. 27, 2004, 6:31 a.m.
I removed the original smilies as I didn't like them. I replaced them by a set of smilies that should have enough smilies to please everyone ;)

You can find a complete smilie list here :D

Ow, I almost forgot to thank Remko for the suggestion. So, Remko, bedankt ;)
Nov. 27, 2004, 6:36 a.m.
nice, i like these. wow so many to choose from!! :D

if only mr green was still green though :(

but these ones are awesome! :evil:
Nov. 27, 2004, 6:52 a.m.
I removed the original smilies as I didn't like them. I replaced them by a set of smilies that should have enough smilies to please everyone ;)

You can find a complete smilie list here :D

Ow, I almost forgot to thank Remko for the suggestion. So, Remko, bedankt ;)Sander
Geez, Sander, lol…that's quite a selection - now I'm gonna have to start memorizing them !

Note: I was going to post 3 smiley's but I got this message:

"You have included too many images in your signature or in your previous post. Please go back and correct the problem and then continue again.

Images include use of smilies, the vB codetag and HTML  tags. The use of these is all subject to them being enabled by the administrator."
Nov. 27, 2004, 6:54 a.m.
Should be fixed now Viper :)
Nov. 27, 2004, 6:58 a.m.
Should be fixed now Viper :)Sander
Thanks, Boss :thumbsup:
Nov. 27, 2004, 8:10 a.m.
it's cool to have more smiles, but i'm almost sure that only 30% of the list will be really used :P it's just too much to choose…
Nov. 27, 2004, 11:50 p.m.
awesome my man.
the only thing i think you should do is switch these two: :P and :tongue:
i think the :tongue: one sticking his tongue out better. ;) :D

edit: i meant this tongue onetongue.gifto be better, but it didnt show up on the command mentioned in the list.

:pimp: :wacko:
Nov. 27, 2004, 11:57 p.m.
Well its nice to know that you have taken my suggestions seriously sander
Nov. 28, 2004, 1:28 a.m.
Glad you liked these smilies, Sander. :smug: I didn't expect that you'd use all 258, though. :stunned:

As I said in another thread, I had been planning to replace the default emoticons for the Vb3 at RP with better ones, and I came across this site
I think these smilies looked nice and varied, but not too distracting. (I haven't applied any of them myself at RP yet, because I was unsure how they'd look on the standard light blue vb3 background)

a suggestion: Maybe it's an idea to 'fix' some of the emoticons in older threads by applying a new smilie to an older command? example: :super: => :thumbsup: or :eyes: => :rolleyes:
just a thought.

:cool4: <= this one reminds me of Johnny Bravo, heh.
Nov. 28, 2004, 1:42 a.m.
8) v nice!

:}
Nov. 28, 2004, 3:24 a.m.
wow relly nice I love this Similes

BUt can we make them that you click on them and the text appers on the Messag AREA pls
Nov. 28, 2004, 6:52 a.m.
ah, looks very good :o

:P
Nov. 28, 2004, 7:15 a.m.
ah, looks very good :o

:PKonArtis
Hey…you guys are getting pretty creative :D So, far it's Kon, DJC and the MeandMe who are setting the trend…I thought I'd jump in as well ;)
[font=dauphin]My name isJay and I approve this message[/font] :jester:
Nov. 28, 2004, 7:47 a.m.
haha yeah, the smileys rule…
its just a tad too many of em for it go and just choose one know whadda mean? :wacko:
Nov. 28, 2004, 8:05 a.m.
haha yeah, the smileys rule…
its just a tad too many of em for it go and just choose one know whadda mean? :wacko:TheMeandMe
I hear ya…btw, dude….yer' avatar is making me thirsty ! :shocked3:

Notifications

You currently have no notifications.

{[{ notification.title }]}

{[{ notification.created|timeAgo:'MM/dd/yyyy' }]}
{[{ notification.sender.display_name }]}
older notifications mark all as read
Shoutbox
{[{ shout.created|timeAgo:'MM/dd/yyyy' }]}