July 12, 2011, 2:40 p.m.
Hi everyone,
I'm Boxout, but everyone calls me Box. I'm 21 years old.

I've been playing NFS since the very first Hot Pursuit (NFS 3), I wouldnt say im kinda new to site, i've been here downloading some stuff and reading the forums for a while, i just never made an account cause im too lazy, but i did now so…

I also am admin of World United. a forum about NFS World (Not saying to you guys join it…. im just sayin')
July 13, 2011, 12:57 a.m.
Welcome to NFSCars Boxout! :)
July 13, 2011, 4:52 a.m.
Yes, I remember World United and its… hmm, lets say particular, chatbox.

Anyway, welcome. :)
July 13, 2011, 6:28 a.m.
Welcome to NFSCars :)
Aug. 15, 2011, 2:08 p.m.
Hi everyone,

actually I'm not new to this site. I started here about 2 years ago, but about 1 year ago I wasn't able to play any Need for Speed anymore. :(
Now I'm back, playing Need for Speed Hot Pursuit (the new version) as Limited Edition on my PlayStation 3. It's so much fun! It made me coming back here and start again after having and playing the game only one week now. I made a new account to leave the old ones how they are (I had 2 ones, some of you maybe know me as 'KiroKai' [no '.' behind it] or 'RedOne').

Let's see how many things have changed the last year… I have a way better and faster internet connection now. My English improved … at least a little bit … I hope. :) I learned much about photography in real life, at the moment I'm mostly concentrating on taking photos of cars. If you like, visit my flickr photostream or my photography-website, I'll add them to my signature later. I'd really be happy if you do. :smiley2:
I think my virtual photos will get better as well. After getting used to Gran Turismo 5 and its photo mode, I noticed that the quality of the photos you can take in Hot Pursuit on the PS3 aren't that good… But well, I'll try to make the best out of it. There will come some uploads into the showroom soon. Stay tuned!
Aug. 15, 2011, 3:32 p.m.
Welcome. (Again) lol
Aug. 15, 2011, 10:07 p.m.
Hi everyone,

actually I'm not new to this site. I started here about 2 years ago, but about 1 year ago I wasn't able to play any Need for Speed anymore. :(
Now I'm back, playing Need for Speed Hot Pursuit (the new version) as Limited Edition on my PlayStation 3. It's so much fun! It made me coming back here and start again after having and playing the game only one week now. I made a new account to leave the old ones how they are (I had 2 ones, some of you maybe know me as 'KiroKai' [no '.' behind it] or 'RedOne').

Let's see how many things have changed the last year… I have a way better and faster internet connection now. My English improved … at least a little bit … I hope. :) I learned much about photography in real life, at the moment I'm mostly concentrating on taking photos of cars. If you like, visit my flickr photostream or my photography-website, I'll add them to my signature later. I'd really be happy if you do. :smiley2:
I think my virtual photos will get better as well. After getting used to Gran Turismo 5 and its photo mode, I noticed that the quality of the photos you can take in Hot Pursuit on the PS3 aren't that good… But well, I'll try to make the best out of it. There will come some uploads into the showroom soon. Stay tuned!KiroKai.;588781

You do know making a second account is against the rules right? Besides why make a new one if you could do a name change on the old one?
Aug. 16, 2011, 12:07 a.m.
*shivers* guys…read the rules. and ummm, you have been here for years and then go in here welcoming yourself back?

OMG GUYS, HAI, IM NEW TO DIS SITE!!!!
Aug. 16, 2011, 4:46 a.m.
WWELCUM 2 NFSCATZ RICK!!!!!!!!!!!1111111

Y U RED THO
Aug. 16, 2011, 5:16 a.m.
*shivers* guys…read the rules. and ummm, you have been here for years and then go in here welcoming yourself back?

OMG GUYS, HAI, IM NEW TO DIS SITE!!!!
RedTwentyFour;588823

almost fell from the chair, lol
Aug. 16, 2011, 5:22 a.m.
hehe, yeah this is why the people love me ;)
Aug. 25, 2011, 3:08 a.m.
Hi everyone, I'm Pretty Hate Machine, I'm 20, I'm from Russia. My real name is Evgeny.
I play NFS since first to last part with exception of shifts, online and non-PC games. Most Wanted is my favorite NFS and one of my favorite games.
I like heavy (metal, death-metal, black-metal, nu-metal, aggressive industrial) music, musclecars (especially Pontiac muscles) and pc games.
Aug. 25, 2011, 3:13 a.m.
Welcome to NFSCars Evgeny!
Aug. 25, 2011, 4:10 a.m.
Hi everyone, I'm Pretty Hate Machine, I'm 20, I'm from Russia. My real name is Evgeny.
I play NFS since first to last part with exception of shifts, online and non-PC games. Most Wanted is my favorite NFS and one of my favorite games.
I like heavy (metal, death-metal, black-metal, nu-metal, aggressive industrial) music, musclecars (especially Pontiac muscles) and pc games.Pretty

I like you already, welcome to NFSCars!
Aug. 25, 2011, 7:20 a.m.
I like heavy (metal, death-metal, black-metal, nu-metal, aggressive industrial) music, musclecars (especially Pontiac muscles) and pc games.Pretty
welcome sit cup of coffee or tea with lemon :D

Active Topics

Notifications

You currently have no notifications.

{[{ notification.title }]}

{[{ notification.created|timeAgo:'MM/dd/yyyy' }]}
{[{ notification.sender.display_name }]}
older notifications mark all as read
Shoutbox
{[{ shout.created|timeAgo:'MM/dd/yyyy' }]}