April 26, 2012, 11:52 p.m.
When I saw your post in B'Day thread, I thought its you & here I saw it is indeed you.

Did you inform the administrators of this change? If they find out, you might land in trouble.
April 27, 2012, 6:16 a.m.
When I saw your post in B'Day thread, I thought its you & here I saw it is indeed you.

Did you inform the administrators of this change? If they find out, you might land in trouble.SLZ

I am already on an trouble, I disappoint many people as I said previously & I want to reward to them. Did you see the promises I did with Raximus & didn't make them? They are a lot. With Raptus I am going to fix them; I am going to start converting again for U2 & convert some requests I have.
Hope you understand. :)
April 27, 2012, 8:38 a.m.
I understand. But the administrators wont.
April 27, 2012, 10:25 a.m.
Welcome to NFSCars guys. :D hope you like it here.
April 27, 2012, 3:30 p.m.
loldoubleaccounts. so I dont need to welcome you then.
April 27, 2012, 10:31 p.m.
I am already on an trouble, I disappoint many people as I said previously & I want to reward to them. Did you see the promises I did with Raximus & didn't make them? They are a lot. With Raptus I am going to fix them; I am going to start converting again for U2 & convert some requests I have.
Hope you understand. :)Raptus;615090

Whatever kind of disappointment you are talking about, you do figure that a new profile won't make you become a new person right? This kind of restart is, well, worthless.
This is going to be internally discussed, because you actually broke our forum rules by re-registering. Considering you havent been banned before, there might be a chance.. but we'll have to see.
April 29, 2012, 3:27 p.m.
Whatever kind of disappointment you are talking about, you do figure that a new profile won't make you become a new person right? This kind of restart is, well, worthless.
This is going to be internally discussed, because you actually broke our forum rules by re-registering. Considering you havent been banned before, there might be a chance.. but we'll have to see.Freak-DS;615125

Yes, you are really right. I don't know what happened me. I was watching a video on YouTube of an LP640 on HP2010 & I felt like re-registering, now I'm sorry about that. I deserve to be banned from this account.
I don't believe you can sorry me, guys, but I am sorry. :(
July 28, 2012, 2:27 a.m.
PLZ!!! Upload to Most Wanted BMW M5 F10, E39, and the new Mercedes C60 AMG….
July 28, 2012, 9:05 a.m.
Welcome to NFSCars. Plz don't spam here posting off-topic stuff. If you want to request a car, post in the request section.
April 20, 2013, 12:58 a.m.
It's 3 year since my last login and you don't delete my accout, Wow i loved you guy :)
May 25, 2013, 4:21 p.m.
oh, the irony…
May 26, 2013, 7:15 p.m.
Hello! New around here, and I played tons of NFS Games lately. Played NFS Most Wanted (2005) in PC, PS2, PSP (5-1-0), NFS Carbon in PC (modded), and PS2, ProStreet in PS2, Hot Pursuit in PC, PS3, The Run in PC and Most Wanted (2012) in PC.

I'm just an 11 year old (no biggie :/), but I won a competition (no meanings of bragging, jeez) in Hot Pursuit (2010) against a bunch of teens. LOL

Hello again to everyone!
May 26, 2013, 11:58 p.m.
Hello! New around here, and I played tons of NFS Games lately. Played NFS Most Wanted (2005) in PC, PS2, PSP (5-1-0), NFS Carbon in PC (modded), and PS2, ProStreet in PS2, Hot Pursuit in PC, PS3, The Run in PC and Most Wanted (2012) in PC.

I'm just an 11 year old (no biggie :/), but I won a competition (no meanings of bragging, jeez) in Hot Pursuit (2010) against a bunch of teens. LOL

Hello again to everyone!CorvetteStingray;658378

Nice meeting you :D Have fun!
May 29, 2013, 12:16 a.m.
What's up NFS lovers!!! Good evening to all of you! its 6pm here and were about to get smoking tires and step the gas for the NEED for SPEED. :D
June 14, 2013, 8:37 a.m.
scary%2Bmovie%2Bwazzup.jpg

Active Topics

Notifications

You currently have no notifications.

{[{ notification.title }]}

{[{ notification.created|timeAgo:'MM/dd/yyyy' }]}
{[{ notification.sender.display_name }]}
older notifications mark all as read
Shoutbox
{[{ shout.created|timeAgo:'MM/dd/yyyy' }]}