May 9, 2006, 11:17 a.m.
Welcome USA_Eugene1 :) , it's great you like Midtown Madness :D .
May 10, 2006, 8:05 p.m.
I really like Midtown Madness Games, cause u know why, we can mod the game, like in nfs too :D , i be here for a long time, ( Again ty for the welcoming me to the nfs forum ) :D
May 13, 2006, 10:13 a.m.
Greatings to everyone. I 'm new here but i've been downloading €ars and stuff from this site for a long while now. My real name's Crag I'm from St. Lucia in the Caribbean. I love cars and I drive a skyline, sentra, z4 and shelby(all belonging to my dad ofcorse) and I Love NFS, mostly HP2, so i joined nfscars.
May 13, 2006, 10:24 a.m.
Welcome ;) , i hope you like this forum.
May 13, 2006, 7:28 p.m.
I've been as innactive as hell, but I just got Most Wanted (finnanly). So I'll try to be active now. Welcome all new members. I already posted my entry. I gotta change my sig, that thing sucks.
May 14, 2006, 2:40 a.m.
@Sage: I'll make you a sig and avatar, just tell me what car ;).
May 20, 2006, 7:44 p.m.
hi everyone. im "Intimidation". and im here to imtimidate you all. as you can clearly see i have a lame and munted sense of humour. im 17 and am a full-blown-skateboard-nut.i get ticked-off easily and have what everone calls a "rebellious spirit".

i enjoy(ed) the nfs series. i joined because some kid that was a member here told me that you guys had lots of stuff on nfs.

so…hi everyone.
May 25, 2006, 11:03 a.m.
Welcome to the site, Intimidiation. You won't intimidate me though- I'm older than you. :)
I must say, a lot has changed in the past month or so.. New members everywhere, colorful sigs,… So i guess it's good if I show my flag again. But damn, things need to stay the same for a while here, or it's like life. Only 100 times faster. Changes changes… adleast the appearance is still the one that I'm used to.
May 28, 2006, 12:55 a.m.
****Since my welcome thread was in the wrong place i decided to copypaste all the information in the right thread. So here you go folks. And yes that's all folks! :D****

Hey everyone on the other side of the internet,

I had no idea where i had to put this topic, so i hope this is the right place. (if not feel free to place it somewhere else)

I just joined this forum/site yesterday about 1 A.M. and today i thought why not make a welcome topic about myself. So here goes:

Hi! *shakes hands virtually with everyone around here* my name in reallife is Raphaël, but online i have several other nicknames. The one is use the most is: =(Predator)=, mostly in first person shooters. In racing games i use Ace (yep, i stole it fair and square from "Need For Speed III", because he was the toughest opponont for me, and i thought i want to be like him. Other times i also like to use ND4SPDR which is only used ones in the highscores of "Need For Speed II".

Still reading? Well okay, i was born and raised in Amsterdam. ('Geef mij maar Amsterdam dat is mooier dan Parijs' this is a part of a famous old song about Amsterdam the translation says: 'Oh, just give me Amsterdam it's better looking than Paris.' ). So at the moment i'm living on my own in the centre of Amsterdam (which rocks! feel free to walk in anytime, if your curious) , and i have 2 floors for my own, which ofcourse took some hard work to get but it's totally worth it!

Back in the cold winter of 1984 i took my first peek at the world. And i haven't stopped looking ever since. Now with my 21 years young i'm still exploring the world. Ofcourse i also discovered computergames, which was back in 1993 when my dad bought our first computer. I had some cool floppy gams like Stunts (from 4D Sport Driving, which was developed by the Bitmap Brothers) and Commander Keen. I immediately fell in love with computer- games. The first game i bought with my own money was Need For Speed III, i played it for a year non-stop and i'm hooked ever since. Although in my opinion part 4 is still the best around. (So Electronic Arts, go produce a remake with a new engine! I demand it!)

Now-a-days i still love to play computergames, but school is also demanding alot of attention. I'm in my second year of university and everything is going as planned (although my plans to take over the world are behind schedule *damn! I can tell you this, never ever use monkeys as soldiers*).

I joined this forum well to share my love about videogames, and also to meet and hopefully make some new friends. Kinda heard to explain some things, but i didn't had a nice childhood. Fact is that i don't know where my biological parents are, and well i don't have lots of friends. So i'm trying to make some changes in that, but it isn't as easy as it sounds. I'm also planning to make a trip around the world, so i want to meet different people and become friends with them, and ultimately visit them. (and for the girls that are reading: maybe more then friends ).

Well, there is not really more to say. When you get to know me you'll see i'm a funny and weird kinda guy, but also a nice person. And if you are still reading this, then i must warn you now because pictures of me are coming right NOW!:

http://www.okcupid.com/profile?tuid=4992637454151986588

There are several pictures of me on that website.

Greetings from =(Predator)= and Raphaël
May 28, 2006, 1:02 a.m.
Welcome to NFSCars.

I'm sorry that you didn't have a good childhood. I don't have many friends, either.

Enjoy your stay ;). And it's Beowulf that's taking over the world :D.
May 28, 2006, 12:58 p.m.
And it's Beowulf that's taking over the world :D.Cobra64
LOL.

Welcome =(predator)= , I hope you get more friends here. ;)
May 30, 2006, 3:20 p.m.
Welcome to NFSCars.

I'm sorry that you didn't have a good childhood. I don't have many friends, either.

Enjoy your stay ;). And it's Beowulf that's taking over the world :D.Cobra64

Damn. Oh well. At least weve got a leader whos an explosives expert:P

Welcome dude, im sure youll make 3 times more friends here than you do elsewhere;)
May 30, 2006, 3:25 p.m.
explosives are not needed to take over the world, .. politics are.
May 30, 2006, 3:55 p.m.
explosives are not needed to take over the world, .. politics are.Sinister

True. But i think he would do fine, i mean, after all, it is the almighty Beowulf, haha:P
June 2, 2006, 11:13 p.m.
i joined this forum because this is the coolest although i just joined last month welcome new comers:).like i said this is the coolest NFS forum and has more files than any other website unlike nfstreetdogs.com and others theyre not so good.NFSCARS.net rocks :)!!!

im 14 on july 10 :D and sinister if you ask me why i tould that im old that was when i was angry but im not angry now im really 14 on july:D. and what is that #nfs thing youre all talking about?

Active Topics

Notifications

You currently have no notifications.

{[{ notification.title }]}

{[{ notification.created|timeAgo:'MM/dd/yyyy' }]}
{[{ notification.sender.display_name }]}
older notifications mark all as read
Shoutbox
{[{ shout.created|timeAgo:'MM/dd/yyyy' }]}