• Beowulf………………..Board Super Moderator
  • TwIzTiD………………..Board Super Moderator
  • TheMeandMe…………Board Super Moderator
  • Jimmy………………….Board Super Moderator
Nov. 29, 2004, 9:35 a.m.
congrats on your new position Eirik :thumbsup:
wear the title well :)
Nov. 29, 2004, 9:55 a.m.
Congratulations Eirik - I must admit that I'm very surprised seeing you as a mod. I have always thought that you have had the qualifications, but still you are a very "young" member, compared to some of the other people in here.

I want to wish you good luck with your new position as mod Eirik. I'm absolutely sure that you will manage your new job perfectly, if you keep up your present behaviour.

I believe that the reason for selecting you as a mod is that you are very helpful and kind as a natural thing. My point is that, if you'll just be yourself, you will be a great mod. Of course, being a mod is a very large responsibility, but just be yourself and I'm sure that you will fulfil everybody's expectations.

I haven't been an active member of the NFSCars community for some time, but I will definitely pop in once in a while, just to see how my good friend is taking care of things.

I wish you all good luck with you new task!

Mattias
Nov. 29, 2004, 10:07 a.m.
On behalf of Eirik, thank you for your gracious comments, Mattias ;)

Before the question is asked, permit me to explain a little as to the reasons why he was chosen over other possible candidates- it has much more to do than just his gregarious and helpful disposition, his respect towards others and his willingness to assist those whom others do not care to assist

Many very favorable and specific reasons contributed to his election, not because he happens to be my friend, as some of you might believe. Suffice it to say that staff selections are made primarily of those members who can serve the site best …..and do so with the pride :thumbsup:
Nov. 29, 2004, 10:09 a.m.
Congratulations Eirik - I must admit that I'm very surprised seeing you as a mod. I have always thought that you have had the qualifications, but still you are a very "young" member, compared to some of the other people in here.

I want to wish you good luck with your new position as mod Eirik. I'm absolutely sure that you will manage your new job perfectly, if you keep up your present behaviour.

I believe that the reason for selecting you as a mod is that you are very helpful and kind as a natural thing. My point is that, if you'll just be yourself, you will be a great mod. Of course, being a mod is a very large responsibility, but just be yourself and I'm sure that you will fulfil everybody's expectations.

I wish all good luck with you new task!

T-Shine

:D Hehe, sorry, but Mattias' words were as if taken straight out of my head ;) - Again, congratulations Eirik!
Nov. 29, 2004, 10:25 a.m.
Congratulations, I think you'll do a fine job. Good luck!
Nov. 29, 2004, 11:02 a.m.
Congrats! ;) I'm sure you'll be a great moderator!
Nov. 29, 2004, 11:10 a.m.
Yay for you! What a nice Christmas present, eh? Congratulations, that's a nice accomplishment.
Once again,positive4.jpg
EDIT: Wow, not here even a year and you're a moderator, now THAT'S an accomlishment!
Nov. 29, 2004, 7:39 p.m.
we'll see how much of a christmas present this actually is to him. heh

since being a moderator isn't like putting on a pimp hat and being the leet.

its about doing stuff, like the mods here on the board are.

its not like you're "cooler" when you're a mod, you've got some responsibility which im sure Eirik will be capable to deal with.
Nov. 29, 2004, 11:10 p.m.
Thanks alot guys, my Internet connection is down at the moment, but it will prolly be up by tomorrow! I am at the library now, just have enough time to get used to the new controls! :rolleyes5 (love those new smileys)(!):D
Nov. 30, 2004, 12:17 a.m.
Hey, congrats! I knew you had it in you, hope to see you around the boards.
Nov. 30, 2004, 3:19 a.m.
Me too, congratulation, Eirik, I didn't know about it until I wandered to this topic, and again, congratulation!
Nov. 30, 2004, 1:06 p.m.
Welcome aboard the crew. Have some fun with us, and well, don't get in any trouble. ;)
Dec. 1, 2004, 2 a.m.
I wish you good luck Eirik.Try to be at least half as helpable as Viper:)
Dec. 1, 2004, 2:27 a.m.
Good luck with your new title. You should be very proud of yourself. But there is certain things to being a moderator, and this quote says it best:
"With great power comes great responsibility."
Ben Parker, Spiderman: The movie

Do your best as a moderator, NFS Owner! ;)

Active Topics

Notifications

You currently have no notifications.

{[{ notification.title }]}

{[{ notification.created|timeAgo:'MM/dd/yyyy' }]}
{[{ notification.sender.display_name }]}
older notifications mark all as read
Shoutbox
{[{ shout.created|timeAgo:'MM/dd/yyyy' }]}