Dec. 2, 2004, 8:23 a.m.
Congratulations Eirik on your new position. But like I always say good luck on your new position and to the current admins/Mods keep up the excellent work also.
Dec. 3, 2004, 12:25 p.m.
whos gonna take vipers place as admin since he no longer is a admin?
Dec. 3, 2004, 4:32 p.m.
Hmmm…. congrats to your promotion, Eirik. I thought I would bash you one day, but after you got your gift… yeah….. ;)

I don't think anyone will take Jay's place. There are no candidates around here that should recieve that. Don't see anyone…
Dec. 3, 2004, 4:36 p.m.
Beowulf and PP are doing a great job. I have noticed PP on more often,which is very good, as I love reading his posts :) And Beowulf is just as fair as Jay was, and is quick to respond to an infraction. Hopefully we will see NFSOwner follow in the steps of these two professionals. Keep it up staff!
Dec. 5, 2004, 6:36 a.m.
As some of you may already noticed, Mike and Sander were gracious enough to accept my reinstatement as NFSCars Administrator :thumbsup:

I have all of you to thank for your wonderful show of support and am truly grateful to know I have influenced so many of you in such a positive fashion :pleased: for those of you with whom I have had some friction in the past, I hope these issues may be resolved easily…my purpose has never been to govern this site, it has been to serve the members of it.

I will try and revise the FAQ's and Tutorials section as promptly as I can and ask for your patience- if you have any suggestions, please feel free to make the in the NFSCars.com Bugreports & Suggestions
topic.

One last note, the NFSCars Forum Rules and policies are still the same and we ask that you take a moment of your time to read them. I must emphasize that ignoring any staff member's advisory or post will not be tolerated- NFSCars has always maintainted a "welcome to everyone" atmosphere and I hope that each one of you can respect these policies as well as each other- once again…
Thank you all :pleased:

Respectfully,
Viper
Dec. 5, 2004, 6:50 a.m.
Congratulations Eirik…may the force be with you
Dec. 5, 2004, 6:59 a.m.
there's been a lot of change lately…hmmm
Dec. 5, 2004, 8:31 a.m.
As some of you may already noticed, Mike and Sander were gracious enough to accept my reinstatement as NFSCars Administrator :thumbsup:

I have all of you to thank for your wonderful show of support and am truly grateful to know I have influenced so many of you in such a positive fashion :pleased: for those of you with whom I have had some friction in the past, I hope these issues may be resolved easily…my purpose has never been to govern this site, it has been to serve the members of it.

I will try and revise the FAQ's and Tutorials section as promptly as I can and ask for your patience- if you have any suggestions, please feel free to make the in the NFSCars.com Bugreports & Suggestions
topic.

One last note, the NFSCars Forum Rules and policies are still the same and we ask that you take a moment of your time to read them. I must emphasize that ignoring any staff member's advisory or post will not be tolerated- NFSCars has always maintainted a "welcome to everyone" atmosphere and I hope that each one of you can respect these policies as well as each other- once again…
Thank you all :pleased:

Respectfully,
ViperViper
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I TOLD YOU YOU WILL COME BACK!

See? It's too addictive here. ;)
Dec. 5, 2004, 8:33 a.m.
Welcome, Erik! You're a good choice for the position in my opinion.

And welome back, Jay!
Dec. 5, 2004, 8:50 a.m.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I TOLD YOU YOU WILL COME BACK!

See? It's too addictive here. ;)lawrence2002
I've gotta admit…you know me better than I know myself, lol :D

Welcome, Erik! You're a good choice for the position in my opinion.

And welome back, Jay!Gafaddict
Thanks, man, much appreciated :wacko:
Dec. 5, 2004, 9:37 a.m.
since being a moderator isn't like putting on a pimp hat and being the leet.TheMeandMe
[font=Impact]O W N E D ! [font=Verdana]wacky.gifCongrats man. how much did you pay for the site.. lol j/k anyway i hope you do this site justice[/font][/font]
Dec. 13, 2004, 1:06 p.m.
Unfortunately, PortuguesePilot has decided to step down from his staff position for personal reasons. I would like to openly thank him for his dedication while on the staff and want to wish him the best in his personal ventures as well !

Hope to see you in the forums, PP :thumbsup:
Dec. 13, 2004, 1:23 p.m.
Man, I've been away too long! People changin' n stuff. (stupid non-existant intenet connction.)
Dec. 13, 2004, 3:28 p.m.
Awww man. See ya PP. I really enjoy reading your posts. ;)
Dec. 13, 2004, 4:23 p.m.
All I can say to add is, I know you made this decsion on your own grounds, and I hope you enjoy what happens. I know you did what you believe to be best for you PP.
And of course, I hope you know my sentiments as well.

Active Topics

Notifications

You currently have no notifications.

{[{ notification.title }]}

{[{ notification.created|timeAgo:'MM/dd/yyyy' }]}
{[{ notification.sender.display_name }]}
older notifications mark all as read
Shoutbox
{[{ shout.created|timeAgo:'MM/dd/yyyy' }]}