Dec. 13, 2004, 7:20 p.m.
that's a real pity seeing you stepping down, PP.
ive always looked at your moderating the same way as your posting:
it was always profound, fair and well-laid-out.

hope you stay tho.
Dec. 22, 2004, 2:39 a.m.
So, as you can see of my sig and avatar title, I have stepped down and returned to a regular member. I am doing this of many reasons, but mostly because my time isnt enough and I need more time for my real life. This is a decision I have been thinking of for a week or so, and yesterday evening, I took the final decision.

I will be staying as a regular member, not that active though.
Dec. 22, 2004, 2:41 a.m.
Enjoy the lazy free time Eirik, it's always good not to do anything.
This comming from me, who's not left the house in 2 weeks. Lol.
Dec. 22, 2004, 3:26 a.m.
Well Eirik, hard to believe you stepped down from beign a mod for a very short time in which I always dream of what it would be like to have that power :) But, I hope that you continue to be active at NFSCars and have fun with your extra free time. :D
Dec. 22, 2004, 9:12 a.m.
Its unfortunate to see you leave. You did a good job of moderating for the time you were here. :\ Its good to hear you'll still be around though :)
Jan. 19, 2005, 1:19 p.m.
well what can i say…
look at me sig. :P

i hopes to be a god mod with the time ill be able to spend.

i really hope i will.

but now, i have to go to bed before i go bananas.
Jan. 19, 2005, 1:23 p.m.
Even though I am new here, and I barely even know anybody, congratulations on your new job… keep it!!! I know you will do a fantastic job. :)
Jan. 19, 2005, 1:24 p.m.
well what can i say…
look at me sig. :P

i hopes to be a god mod with the time ill be able to spend.

i really hope i will.

but now, i have to go to bed before i go bananas.TheMeandMe
Bananas….yummy !

Let's all welcome our newest staff member, TheMeandMe ! Glad to have you aboard , buddy :thumbsup:
Jan. 19, 2005, 1:28 p.m.
And, while we are at it…say hello to out 2nd newest staff member, Jimmy ! Welcome aboard to you , too, buddy ….chips and champagene are in the fridge :D
Jan. 19, 2005, 1:32 p.m.
Glad to be aboard, man. :thumbsup:
Jan. 19, 2005, 1:47 p.m.
Gee, Jimmy, you're on the crew, too?? Everyone's being on the crew… good luck with the new job!!
….chips and champagene are in the fridge :DViper
HAHAHA, LOL that's very funny. Good luck to the newest members of the NFSCars crew!!!!
Jan. 19, 2005, 1:49 p.m.
two great additions. i'm very happy to see them added to the staff. NFSCars surely is in nice hands. congrats, guys! :)
Jan. 19, 2005, 2:13 p.m.
Congradulations guys! You both deserve it. :thumbsup:
Jan. 19, 2005, 2:15 p.m.
alright, congrats to you new staff members! hope you enjoy your stay as mods, and help us mortal people to navigate this sea of information we call a forum, as well as quell any storms that arise…. wow that was a lot of flowery language for me…

and as for chips and champagne, i think i will stick to what im having now, cheetos and sprite. partly cause im only 16…

Congrats again!
Jan. 19, 2005, 2:15 p.m.
First I like to say congratulations to TheMeandMe and Jimmy for a promontion from regular member to Moderator. I hope these two additions will help ot the NFSCars community. By the way I hope we get to see more new Moderators on this site?

Active Topics

Notifications

You currently have no notifications.

{[{ notification.title }]}

{[{ notification.created|timeAgo:'MM/dd/yyyy' }]}
{[{ notification.sender.display_name }]}
older notifications mark all as read
Shoutbox
{[{ shout.created|timeAgo:'MM/dd/yyyy' }]}