Dec. 4, 2004, 6:55 a.m.
Oo I didn't see this comming. Ill see you around Sander on the chat and maybe on some events again.. and ofcourse here.
And Mike, good luck with running the site.
Dec. 4, 2004, 2:43 p.m.
Welcome Mike343! have fun running the site!
Dec. 4, 2004, 3:23 p.m.
:laugh3: Welcome man! It must be cool to be a site designer. (Espesially such a popular one)
Anyway, I wanted to give you a congradulations on your "promotion":balloon2: :balloon: :balloon3: . Its kinda like becoming –>:crowngrin ,lol
Im sure you'll have a great nfscars V2 for us. Thanks in advance for that!(:huh: I wonder how it will look :_blank:,yet part of me still wants the suprise:shocked: )

(I just wanted to use this one)–>:toilet: lol
Dec. 4, 2004, 3:59 p.m.
well, i dont know what to say, but here goes a try:
@sander: dude, you have been the biggest force on this site. nfscars is your baby. i dont have anything but deep respect for you. i hope to see you still around on this site, even if its just a single "hi" to us here. we will all miss you…

@mike: hi and welcome. hope you wont have any problems controlling us ;) . as far as maintaining the site goes, well, best of luck :2thumbsup
Dec. 4, 2004, 4:06 p.m.
Congrats to Mike. However, I do feel sadden to this fact because we (NFSCars community) are losing so many things. So many great things. This could be a good and bad news.

Side note - I don't bite :)
Dec. 4, 2004, 10:42 p.m.
Welcome Mike!! if you good as Sander siad you are the right person

@sander.NFSCars.net should be like your child , you see him growing and now is leaving to live in other place .. this is live .. Every think have his ending…
Dec. 5, 2004, 5:12 a.m.
first, welcome and good luck to Mike
second, @Sander, even if you have only 5 minuts a week for NFSCars, its still 5 minuts enough, so i would like to start some sort of pettition to take the "Former" NFSCars webmaster out of your sig (its your choice of course)
NFSCars has already lost so much, cant lose the base of the site
Dec. 5, 2004, 6:28 a.m.
Hey Sander, I agree with Mecha, real life must be playing a big role in your decision.
I wish you the best of luck and I hope you'll still be able to enjoy the forum from the side ;)
And Mike, welcome as the new webmaster and make us love it just as much as the previous one!
Dec. 5, 2004, 8:07 a.m.
Well Mike, having worked with you over the past couple years, (like 3 or so right?), I trust you will do a fine job with NFSCars, and I must say congratulations!!
@ Sander: NFSCars will never be quite the same without you. Good luck in all pf you future endeavors!
Dec. 5, 2004, 8:35 a.m.
Welcome Mike but NFSCars without Sander isn't NFSCars
Dec. 5, 2004, 1:49 p.m.
Oo I didn't see this comming.Akuma
You and me both. :stunned: The possibility just never crossed my mind, heh.
All I can say is: nothing but respect about the way you've been running NFSCars for what feels like forever, I'd say you've earned the right to shift down a gear.
And welcome to Mike, Speedweek's been an excellent host as far as I can tell, no doubt the site's now in good hands. :thumbsup:

Also, congrats on getting the main site back up again.
Dec. 8, 2004, 5:22 p.m.
welcome, enjoy your stay.
Dec. 9, 2004, 2:21 a.m.
Welcome Mike (aka Mike343), I met you in the chatroom, welcome you as the webmaster of NFSCars, it's just like a ruler of a country stepping down and the deputy taking over.
Dec. 9, 2004, 8:29 a.m.
whoa…smiley and spelling abuse… ack…anyways, things are certainly changing constantly on this site…Rally
This post was reported as being "Bad" - the reason for this is due to your criticism of other people's spelling. For one, not all people on these forums dominate the English language and therefore we ask of everyone to not abuse your commenting priveleges- a little respect towards each other is all we ask of you- don't forget, some people may simply make mistakes when typing as well…believe me, I make a lot.

Active Topics

Notifications

You currently have no notifications.

{[{ notification.title }]}

{[{ notification.created|timeAgo:'MM/dd/yyyy' }]}
{[{ notification.sender.display_name }]}
older notifications mark all as read
Shoutbox
{[{ shout.created|timeAgo:'MM/dd/yyyy' }]}