March 5, 2005, 9:05 p.m.
With so much college homework I got & now I see this! well Jay, if this is your final step down, then like Masta Shake said before, I should same thing to you, thankyou for all the work and cleaning up the forms and the site. Its been a great work with cars you convert into nfs formats & a handshake to you.Distinctivechris
Thank you, Chris…it's been great in all aspects and have made good friends with people such as you…and because of all this support it has truly been worth it.

Unfortunately, my problems are very serious and this step down is quite definite- it is not a repeat of what has happened in the past- I would also like to say that if I respond to every comment it is not that I am "attention-hungry", I merely feel you should all get the response you deserve.
March 5, 2005, 9:07 p.m.
Ok if we get the attention or answers we deservem, i have a question….

answer this at your own will, or dont if you mustnt

but what has happened that makes you so sad and upset these days?

again its your decision to share
March 5, 2005, 9:10 p.m.
I would also like to say that if I respond to every comment it is not that I am "attention-hungry", I merely feel you should all get the response you deserve.Viper
Wow, that is very nice of you Jay, er although nice doesn't seem to be the wrod *opens up dictionary.com*
hehe, here we go,

Wow, that's very phat of you Jay!s6vhaha.gif
March 5, 2005, 9:11 p.m.
Ok if we get the attention or answers we deservem, i have a question….

answer this at your own will, or dont if you mustnt

but what has happened that makes you so sad and upset these days?

again its your decision to shareAlter
Sorry- it's just too personal for open discussion- but, severe enough to affect my judgement and concentration. Thank you for your interest, though.

In case anyone is wondering, this decision has absolutely nothing to do with any problems on the site or with any member or group of members whatsoever.
March 5, 2005, 9:29 p.m.
well, what can i say friend? weve had our arguments, but still we got over them and i still consider you my friend. you taught me a lot. i thank you for it. i wish you a very happy life, with the best of luck. thanks for everything!!

your friend,

Chris aka UCN Conversions
March 5, 2005, 9:38 p.m.
i've stepped down for the same reason (the feeling that i wasn't giving NFSCars all that i could and should). at the time, such as now, i had several issues (professional ones) that didn't allowed me to focus on NFSCars as i had hoped. so, to avoid a sub-par performance, i made my spot at the staff available for someone more able to fill that task. it was all in the best interests of NFSCars.

when someone is able to act this way, it's as if we sacrificed our own interests for the betterment of all. how can one be more thoughtful than this? so, Jay, even though i don't like to see you go, i do understand you. all too well, i'm afraid.

i am not aware of what kind of personal problems you may be going through (they're just that: personal), but i wish to leave a word of support here. if you go through life as you did here in NFSCars, i know that everything will turn out right, because you're a honourable, coherent and truthful person and you deserve all the best.

a handshake is not enough to express what i feel. please accept a friendly hug.
March 5, 2005, 9:43 p.m.
Jay, I have come to know you as a friend through this website and your situation sounds very serious. I'm glad that you have taken the time to really think your decision through. I'm sure that you would only do it if you thought it would be in the best interest of the site. This is just a website and it is far more important to look after your personal life and well being. I really do hope your situation brightens, you deserve to feel better. Catch you on MSN buddy, take care.

Rowan.
March 5, 2005, 10:19 p.m.
I have already posted on this matter, but just to say something/sum it up, Thanks for everything. You will be missed.
March 5, 2005, 10:31 p.m.
Well Jay, I have known you for a long time now, and I do understand why you are stepping down.

You have always been my friend, and if I have needed any help, either it was personal or site, I have always been able to go to you and have a friendly chat about it.

Many people will probably when reading your first post scream horay, but I wont. I think it really s***s that you are leaving, and NFSCars wont be the same without you as an admin. As I said it to Laury, I say it to you: This is the end of a great chapter in the NFSCars history.

I hope I can still chat with you over MSN, and sending you an e-mail once in a while.
March 5, 2005, 11 p.m.
Well,I don't want to sound like bootlicker or anything but,well I know that this is hard for you and it's getting harder.I know that you've made a lot of sacrifices by staying here.You were going to leave three times,but you decided to stay disregard your personal problems.It's kinda sad to see the person who has helped the entire comunity be a better one,step off the stage,and us not being able to do anything about it.You know that you were the Police Department of the city of NFSCars,which would have been a village if it wasn't for you.You were always willing to help and serve us,even though you've had problems of your own.It's a big thing you did,ignoring your personal life for our enjoyment.You're the most generous person I've ever had the honor of talking to,even though it wasn't face to faceAnd that is not a bluff.I do bellieve that it's time we stop being selfish and let Viper sort out his life!That is My Opinion!Three cheers for Viper!Hip,hip…Hurray!(3)
March 6, 2005, 12:04 a.m.
Everything I wanna say, already told here hehe..

But I hope everythin will work out very very good for you Viper.

The whole NFSCars community will miss u very much Viper. Me too.

Thanks for your work and all those other things you did for this community.
March 6, 2005, 3:19 a.m.
Jay, I wish you all the best for your further life and the strength to cope with what lies in your path. You´ll be missed.
Regards, kowalsky
March 6, 2005, 3:28 a.m.
hope to see you around the forums as a regular fool :)

and hope even more that youre able to get thru whatever struggles youre facing in real life atm.

until then, Thank you for your commitment.
March 6, 2005, 3:48 a.m.
well, what can i say friend? weve had our arguments, but still we got over them and i still consider you my friend. you taught me a lot. i thank you for it. i wish you a very happy life, with the best of luck. thanks for everything!!

your friend,

Chris aka UCN ConversionsUCN
Thanks , Chris…very thoughtful words indeed and I do consider you a friend- I harbor no ill feelings for any past discrepancies and am glad that you do not either. I hope the best for your new family and pray that it marks just a beginning for you and your wife- may God Bless your family and always stay together :sunny:

i am not aware of what kind of personal problems you may be going through (they're just that: personal), but i wish to leave a word of support here. if you go through life as you did here in NFSCars, i know that everything will turn out right, because you're a honourable, coherent and truthful person and you deserve all the best.

a handshake is not enough to express what i feel. please accept a friendly hug.PortuguesePilot
PP- I accept your Hug, your handshake and am proud to have your friendship. You've always shared very insightful comments both on the site as well as through personal communication and it was always a pleasure talking to you- it is I who cannot truly express myself very well enough to thank you for it- your comments are very generous and I will try to live up to them in my personal life as well- any more words that I say would not properly represent the respect I have for you, my friend *Hug returned*

Jay, I have come to know you as a friend through this website and your situation sounds very serious. I'm glad that you have taken the time to really think your decision through. I'm sure that you would only do it if you thought it would be in the best interest of the site. This is just a website and it is far more important to look after your personal life and well being. I really do hope your situation brightens, you deserve to feel better. Catch you on MSN buddy, take care.

Rowan.GOT
Ah, Rowan :D How goes it , Buddy ? Yours was the very first car I had ever converted and I never thought that one day I would have submitted over 500 cars to this stie…thanks for that opportunity to have fun and for all the support and respect you've always shown me both by PM and IM as well- if we were still in Medieval times…you, having the qualities of gallantry and honor, would surely be a a Knight :sunny:
I have already posted on this matter, but just to say something/sum it up, Thanks for everything. You will be missed.TwIzTiD
Once again, Travis…you know my sentiments :wink2:
Well Jay, I have known you for a long time now, and I do understand why you are stepping down.

You have always been my friend, and if I have needed any help, either it was personal or site, I have always been able to go to you and have a friendly chat about it.

Many people will probably when reading your first post scream horay, but I wont. I think it really s***s that you are leaving, and NFSCars wont be the same without you as an admin. As I said it to Laury, I say it to you: This is the end of a great chapter in the NFSCars history.

I hope I can still chat with you over MSN, and sending you an e-mail once in a while.NFS
Eirik- it has been a great pleasure knowing you as a very humble, good-hearted and respectable young man. I truly consider you a friend and hope to keep in touch sometime in the future..I honestly don't know what else to tell you other than you know how I feel about you and the support and kindness you've always shown me through our communications.

I hope you continue with the projects, unfortunately…I do not see myself doing anything anytime soon and have no idea when I will edit anything at all…but, you've just begun so I hope to see some cool projects from you :thumbsup:

As for Laury- I can't thank him enough for his support and confidence in me as well…this guy is top-knotch to say the least…he was the one who not only designed my first "NFSCopper" Banner…but was the one who suggested I be promoted to staff member in the first place ! Laury, I know that you know what my thoughts are- I'm sorry that you are leaving and hope you will still be around…I can't say more than what I have already told since I met you…takce care, my friend..hope to see you around.
Well,I don't want to sound like bootlicker or anything but,well I know that this is hard for you and it's getting harder…..DVDidko.FCE
Everything I wanna say, already told here hehe..

But I hope everythin will work out very very good for you Viper.

The whole NFSCars community will miss u very much Viper. Me too.

Thanks for your work and all those other things you did for this community.CLR-AMG
Once again, I thank the both of you for having taken notice of my work…your recognition is a compliment in itself and I highly appreciate it…I wish I could say more but, as I keep responding to all the posts…I'm running out of words :D nonetheless, thank you, gentlemen !
Jay, I wish you all the best for your further life and the strength to cope with what lies in your path. You´ll be missed.
Regards, kowalskyKowalsky
Thanks for those words, buddy- I will definitely apply them as best as I can and am very grateful to have made all these great friends like yourself- you all have been the reason why so much time spent here was worth it…with true humility, all I can really say is, Thank You.
hope to see you around the forums as a regular fool :)

and hope even more that youre able to get thru whatever struggles youre facing in real life atm.

until then, Thank you for your commitment.TheMeandMe
Koop- It's been great having experienced that good cheer you always seem to have around your person…could it be the Tuna Pizza ? :D You know by what I have previously told you what my thoughts are….and I appreciate yours as well, I can say no more.
March 6, 2005, 4:35 a.m.
well, i was gonna say what everyone else said…………….

you were great Jay

Active Topics

Notifications

You currently have no notifications.

{[{ notification.title }]}

{[{ notification.created|timeAgo:'MM/dd/yyyy' }]}
{[{ notification.sender.display_name }]}
older notifications mark all as read
Shoutbox
{[{ shout.created|timeAgo:'MM/dd/yyyy' }]}