March 6, 2005, 5:36 a.m.
I'm very sorry to see you go. During your tenure as admin, you've been the most active enforcer of the rules on this site. There will never be anyone as willing to do whatever it takes to make the site a fun place to be. I think that you leaving will probably be one of the worst things to ever happen to NFSCars, but I will honor your decision. Thanks for a year and a half of fun.

Robbie
March 6, 2005, 5:47 a.m.
You were good (I am sure you'll stay like that). I NEVER saw you doing a mistake in your NFSCars "job". You always wanted to make the better for everyone and for NFSCars, you took it to heart. And no, you weren't too strict, we needed it to keep the website to top shape. We are all proud of NFSCars left behind you, you did a great job. Jay, do what your heart and mind feel. I'm sure you'll pass the future events successfully.

To someone who did the best for us,
maslcar
March 6, 2005, 5:47 a.m.
You'll visit sometimes, won't you? Without you, the site isn't as fun. You have made and converted the best cars I and the other members have ever seen. I wish you good luck and please visit.
March 6, 2005, 5:48 a.m.
Jay-I will miss you-as will all members of nfscars. Though I have only been a member for the past week or so, I have been visiting this site for over a year now and I have always respected you and always thought that you have been an excellent administrator. It will be a shame to see you leave but I hope that whatever you are going through passes on. Thank you for all you've done for this site.

Good luck to you,
Dan
March 6, 2005, 6:45 a.m.
ok for the short time ive known u ive only asked u to help me with i think one minor thing and cheers

i think nfscars is goner lose a great staff member and a great enforcer and as NFS Owner said " As I said it to Laury, I say it to you: This is the end of a great chapter in the NFSCars history." and i personally agree i dunno what ur going through atm and i hope what it is gets solved and sorted m8 cos it aint nice having s*** going on in ur life and i kno from personal exsperience

So Later Days Viper and Good Luck
March 6, 2005, 6:56 a.m.
OH NO, now everyone is leaving, jk viper, i will miss you. You were one of the best mods, er, admins on NFSCARS, . Did I do anything?
March 6, 2005, 7:17 a.m.
You've been a model admin, and a great example for all of us to follow. It will be hard for anyone to fill your spot, as you did amazing wonders for NFSCars. Words cannot express my gratitude for you help and support. You will truely be missed. Thanks for all your time and effort, and I can only hope you can resolve your problems and live a wonderful life. Best of luck!
March 6, 2005, 7:57 a.m.
Well, altough we didn't talk much, I feel like a old and dear friend is leaving.
I learned many things from you, and maybe you've learned also, but what matters is that we had lots of fun around here.
You'll always have my friendship, and my respect. You can count on me, in anything you may need from me.
A big and friendly hug!
I hope we can talk each other from time to time.
Hey, don't let this baby get rusted, take care of it, ok?
http://www.nfscars.net/files.php?do=info&section;=nfs6&id;=4840
It was a pleasure knowing you!
March 6, 2005, 8:12 a.m.
the other times when you said you were leaving were because of reasons due to the site
if this has to do with real life private business, i guess no one can stop you
we all have the compensation of knowing that you arent leaving of your own will
March 6, 2005, 8:25 a.m.
You will be to strong on the inside to me and its best that Jay takes a break for a bit if I were him I would do the same thing too.
March 6, 2005, 9:13 a.m.
Good Bye Jay ! farewell! Be safe and have good health!
March 6, 2005, 9:45 a.m.
Thank you for your inspiration and kindness to all the site members, and for your clean ups over all the times. I have personally thought nothing less than that you are the best, and if you feel you no longer can keep it up, then do what you need. When I get back to car mods and the gaming, I will make a car for you. (maby look for it a good while from now, Im kinda slow,lol) Maby the sites members can work together to work as a "police power" and keep the site clean. I pray that you will keep strong in your days, and that your issues be resolved in the best way.

In all you have done for me, Thank You. Prehaps the site will see you again, or maby you need to stay away. With the LORD's love for a brother, I bid you final thanks.

BYE!
March 6, 2005, 9:48 a.m.
Later dude. Thanks for your commitment to NFSCars. I understand that you have to do this, but you will be missed.
If you can, try to stop by once in a while…there'll still be plenty of beer and jelly donuts in the lounge. ;)
March 6, 2005, 10:33 a.m.
not so sure about the beer really. :P

(sorry couldnt resist)
March 6, 2005, 1:17 p.m.
It make me sad to see you leaving your post, cause you did for this site your best and whoever take your post will have hard times to make as good job as you did, but I must agree that personal live is more important than this site and administrator can't do his work well, when is depressed or simply couldn't concentrate on his work as much as he want.

[font=Arial]NFSCars had one from best administrators I ever saw[/font] and as I said once, nothing will be the same after you leave and rest of staff will have hard times to keep site on same level without you.

I saw in one classic Czech series that when Chief of Emergency retired, his subordinates part with him by turning on sirens on ambulances.

You are "only" leaving administration, but you can be sure that you will be missed!

I wish you to goes through this bad episode of your live well and to see you here soon in good mood and full of energy! And I will dedicate mine latest cruiser to you! As tribute to your hard work in your administration days!

JAY NO TAMENI!!! *turn siren on and salute*

Notifications

You currently have no notifications.

{[{ notification.title }]}

{[{ notification.created|timeAgo:'MM/dd/yyyy' }]}
{[{ notification.sender.display_name }]}
older notifications mark all as read
Shoutbox
{[{ shout.created|timeAgo:'MM/dd/yyyy' }]}