March 7, 2005, 5:30 a.m.
I can't believe that you're stepping down. Well, hopefully your happy with your desision.Link
Thank you….you as well know what my thoughts are already.
And you know mines too for you ;)
Take the NFSCars Bus with the older members and meLaury
Thanks, Laury….you know how much I've appreciated your support over all this time…like I said before….you were the one who nominated me for staff position in the first place and made my "NFSCopper" banner so…just remember all the things I've told you by IM over all this time, my friend.

As for that bus….l'm on it already.
March 7, 2005, 7:58 a.m.
No problem buddy, I just hate to see you step down though, but of course I know you have your reasons. :( But I think you did a great job and we should all thank you for all the service you provided us ^_^, I hope to at least see you on still. You are my best friend here and you still are so that's why I can't stand to see you step down! *Shields eyes, is it over?*
March 7, 2005, 8:41 a.m.
@ Mad Dog Turahk - I wish I could thow a "farewll" party…simply so I can gaterh all of you and just have a big blast- I've always appreciated all your support, Mario…the pleasure has always been mine to have known you.Viper
And the pleasure has always been mine to know you as well and to give all the support possible. :pleased:
March 7, 2005, 9:03 a.m.
This is way too sad, and I'm speechless. All I can say is, Good Luck, I hope things work out for you, and thanks for your help here. Dvdidko.FCE and I are completing the Underground Conversions in your honor.

Goodbye.
:bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry:
Sincerely,

Christhian Yadir Rivera,
AKA Racer X,
DVD/X Works
March 7, 2005, 10:28 a.m.
was about ****in time…never saw an moderator doin his job with that much commitment (an i dont mean this ina good way either) so its the best for u to take a rest pal
March 7, 2005, 11:08 a.m.
Dvdidko.FCE and I are completing the Underground Conversions in your honor.Racer

thats cool, you should make one with Jays name and stuff on it
March 7, 2005, 11:18 a.m.
It is unfortunate for NFSCars that you are stepping down, Jay. I think I can safely say that you were the most active and dedicated staff member we've ever had. I cannot thank you enough for that, you changed NFSCars in a positive way, from a newbie-bashing place to a well-organised place where everyone is welcome.

With the tough times you are going through, I think it is not a bad idea to change things. I know it, I've been there. Things have to change from time to time to be able to move on in life.

All I can do is wish you the best of luck in whatever you are going to do with all the spare time, I hope you spend it wisely, but I am confident that will happen.

On a more personal note: I don't often call people I meet on the internet "friends", as I feel a friend is more than just someone you occasionally chat with. But you are a real friend, I could always depend on you, you've shown concern, and although I may not have shown it as often as I should have, I care about you.

Now there's only one thing left to say for me: Thank You. For everything.
March 7, 2005, 11:41 a.m.
:bigcry: What a moving story, there, Viper. Even though I am a newbie, I feel that this is a very nice thing to do, and I joined (what 5 years after this started?), and I really liked this community. All of the friends… (?), and I really say thanks, too, even though I'm new, I'm with you all the way, Viper. :bigcry: Cheers to all.

Viper, I didn't get to know you well, but so far, in these 2 months, I thought you've been a great Admin… locking spammed topics, moving topics, encouraging modelers… you were great. As most of you are pitching a goodbye, I'd like to say a farewell as well.
March 7, 2005, 11:43 a.m.
Quote by Jay
@ CVPI19 - Louis, you already know my sentiments, buddy.

I know Jay I was saying that to you to tell you what is most important on the inside. But again take care and talk to you on MSN messeger.
March 7, 2005, 12:17 p.m.
I am sorry to hear that circumstances are forcing you to step down, because if the enthusiasm and commitment that you've always shown here are any indication, you probably would have continued your hard work on the site until the end of time. In off-topic as well as on-topic discussions, it's always been clear that you put your heart :heart: in the community, and for that reason I regret it that your retirement is involuntary. :\
After all the work you've put in the site (and as someone who rarely could get himself to finish anything, I have nothing but respect for the immense dedication you have shown in putting together tutorials, collecting links and information, doing countless conversion that may serve as a step-up for budding careditors, and guarding the integrity of the site's collection by fighting car theft like no one before in NFS editing history) it would be reasonable that you'd be allowed to take a vacation, so I hope to still see you around just for fun.

On a personal note, I want you to know that I always have appriciated the warm 'cheers' you've shown me whenever I had a contribution to make to a thread here - in that respect you've always shown yourself a true gentleman and that has played an important part (that should not be underestimated) in the generally pleasant atmosphere that still lives in this community. For that same reason I hope we will still be able to enjoy your cheerful company in the future. :yes:

I do hope you will be able to enjoy your 'retirement', as you clearly deserve it, and I wish you strength and peace of mind for whatever roughness it is that life is throwing at you.
In connection to my attached animations, here's to you, sir. :wink2:
March 7, 2005, 1:08 p.m.
Well Jay its one heck of a sad day to see you go as an admin because you were one of the best we've had. Also because your work was valued and made me want to be more like you (you kept quite an eye out for NFSCars)
and finally, because you were a great person, always nice, and no matter what, always had a good thing to say. ;)

Your projects, comments, and ideas brought more to NFSCars than any of us could of brought. So many things that came to be very popular (including your diet\green-tea plan which has helped me:D) have made the NFSCars population more together in a sense. You were an excellent admin and great person to talk and be with (in that virtual way.)

It was also great to have a person that (like I said above) really cared about NFSCars, and it's problems. When you were still VJ5, you brought justice to us by turning in car thefts, removed negative posts, and edited things for the better. You were also the first one to bring us news such as the non-porsche NFS porsche car, and of the possible next NFS. You came into NFSCars as an admin knowing what you had to do, and are leaving as an admin with all of those goals completed.

As Sander and everyone else said before me, you were great, and a real friend (even though I barely talked to you) I hope that any issue you may currently be having is solved in the future :), and that you can ignore my out-of-place comment (about the PM's) in the forum. :\

Good Luck With Everything, As I'm Sure We Will All Remember You And Your Work Jay. Now, as the final word comes, all I have to say is thanks Jay.

Yours truly,
Ethan
March 7, 2005, 7:15 p.m.
All I have to say is you have done good work around here. I truly do know how hard it is to run a forum. The forum that I run has about 2250 post in the first month that it was open. http://swordoflaban.net/forum/ . It really is hard running this stuff. It has kept me from doing my homework and has kept me from coming to this forum.

I have been around here for the longest of most people. I have seen the changes. I have had people hate me and now I don't get much respect around. In the forum I run, I feel that I am not getting enough respect for the sacrifices I have put forth. I don't let it get to me because I have realized that emotions such as hate, matureness(is that a word?), gratitude, etc. through the net are just ones and zeros. People can fake it. The internet is a swarm of lies that anyone can take advantage of. That is why I don't let it get to my head.

There have been this that you have done that I don't nessacarily (sp?) approve of, and I also think/feel that you kinda took over Sanders jobs on the forum. Last, I feel like the lot of these "stepping down" topic are a desperate want for attention but I have a feeling not this time. It is something I would do to but I am trying to be better. Anyway, if you are going to leave, just make an announcement topic and close it. That is how I feel bout it. Now you and the whole NFSCars community are probably going to get all ticked off about this and are going to think of a response to rebutle my above statements. I can't do anything about what you do in life, so people, don't get all up tight with this. Although I might not agree with someone doesn't mean I don't respect them. Besides, viper has a very nice personality.

With that, I would like to thank you for the effort on keeping this forum top notch. Lets just hope Beowulf can measure up to you.
March 7, 2005, 7:23 p.m.
well, from what i can see, hes still administrator. Is he staying, or does it come into affect next year?
March 7, 2005, 7:23 p.m.
U are not a PAIN IN THE ASS!!!

U were my inspiration, i am only 11, u brought up NFSCARS into a legendary site. I agree with diablo, i'll draw u a lambo. Can I chat with u on msn or something, cuz i'll really miss u
March 7, 2005, 7:38 p.m.
I didnt really get to know you well Viper, and havent been one of the best member but , for me you have done so much, your modelling is at top class,
and you have been a very good Administrator indeed,
Wrong posting was one of my few mistakes, but please dont forget us!!!
Good Bye Viper…..:bigcry:

Active Topics

Notifications

You currently have no notifications.

{[{ notification.title }]}

{[{ notification.created|timeAgo:'MM/dd/yyyy' }]}
{[{ notification.sender.display_name }]}
older notifications mark all as read
Shoutbox
{[{ shout.created|timeAgo:'MM/dd/yyyy' }]}