March 8, 2005, 8:57 a.m.
I´ve only been a short term member here. Although the short time, i have come to like this forum very much. I have read some of ur replys and threads and can only say that what i found was a lot of kindness and respect. Something to be remembered by here. Something that will be remembered where u go.
Sounds like fait has given u a bad hand at this point. We all get that sometimes i think we can all bow to that fact. But it doesnt make yours any better.
I always like to think that after dark the sun always shine.
Take care and be well.

Sincear

FuriousWheels.
Denmark, Copenhagen
March 8, 2005, 12:35 p.m.
@ Hondaman (Dan)- It's very gracious of you to mention those words, especially "respect" - I truly hope I was able to serve in a wise and respectful manner to everyone as well…although I tired to do my best…we are only human and I'm just as prone to faults as anyone else…so, thanks for putting up with me !Viper

Believe me Viper-you deserve all of them. Putting up with you? There was nothing to put up with! You were an awesome administrator! :2thumbsup
March 8, 2005, 12:38 p.m.
Viper, click here for another tribute to you.
March 8, 2005, 12:43 p.m.
Believe me Viper-you deserve all of them. Putting up with you? There was nothing to put up with! You were an awesome administrator! :2thumbsuphondaman

Thats right Jay, you weren't a problem, pain, or bother to anyone (except for the jerks that just don't understand good people) In fact, it was the exact opposite of a pain, it was an extreme pleasure.
March 8, 2005, 1:09 p.m.
I haven't been here in a while, but when I was always here there was one person alone I felt like I could count on to take care of business. You are it, sir. I can fully understand your reasons for stepping down even though I don't know what you're going through. I can honestly say that I have faith that you will pull through this situation just as you have hundreds of times on this site. So buc up, soldier, and hold your head up high, and just remember there's a friend out there that sticks closer than a brother, and he'll walk with you - even carry you at times - every step of the way. God Bless You my friend; I am honored to have known you. I give you a proud solute, and then ask for a hug :) .
March 8, 2005, 4:31 p.m.
Ah well…. nice knowing ya, I dont need those screenies lol ;), and I hope to still see you again someday…
March 9, 2005, 5:06 a.m.
I am posting this for JackyTintinHaddock which cannot post it himself for various reasons:

Hey Jay,

Since I have been banned, I will ask Eirik to say a goodbye to you on my behalf. Although there are some misunderstandings between us, I have long forgetten. I'm also sorry to what I have done over that case which makes Sander ban me. That's all I can say. Good luck!

March 9, 2005, 5:22 a.m.
Here is my 2 cents worth about Viper.

To me he sounds like a nice person and a strong person. But he was the copper and remove all stolen cars from this site and other members told him about those cars and he remove them. Plus he is one of the members that enforces the rules of this site and helping other members and newbies when help is needed. He is also one of the member that I really trust and repect the most on this site.

P.S. You will be miss.
March 9, 2005, 3:23 p.m.
well dude well miss ya and dont stop moddin' because ……………U ROCK DUDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

alright seeya later alligator hope u kick some ass in nfs

,Bye
March 9, 2005, 10:33 p.m.
I really would like to thank each and every one of you- I sincerely had no idea how much support I had from all of you and I consider you all gentlemen if not my buddies.

I am truly speechless for all of your incredible comments- somehow, I feel I did not deserve so much praise because I merely believed in trying to do as best a job as I possibly could. I honestly regret each and every misconception and misundesrtanding I ever had with any one of you but- sometimes the pressure of feeling I was not fulfilling my job responsibilities as well as I could often made me a little edgy.

I've read through all of the comments that all of you have graciously posted and I will always be thankful for such generosity- I can honestly not think of a finer group of people such as yourselves who have collectively come forward to share such fine and thoughtful comments about me…for that I am not only thankful but, truly honored.

I can only hope that my experience here really did mean something to some of you- however, I also regret not having enough time to attend to every question I was ever posed. I took my duties seriously and tried to be responsible to the position I held- with that being said…I find it difficult to find any more words with which I can say to all of you…Thank You !
March 11, 2005, 5:19 a.m.
You're very welcome Viper, it was a pleasure having you as an administrator ^_^, in fact it's why I stayed at NFSCars so long since you were always nice to me.
March 11, 2005, 4:47 p.m.
Ok, its time I made a proper post:

Every Day I come to this website, and see your thread.
I wonder why, why must you go,
Your stay here was phenomeno, you were like santa saying, ho, ho, ho
Now you turned a new leaf, Nfscars wise that is,
But all I know, is that you gave us enough humor for show biz,
Sorry for all those innapropraite topics and my bmw m1,
I just wanted to have to show around my car, to some1.
Bye Viper, hope I can talk to u,
Cuz without you, i will be a smelly poo.

BTW: I am nextgentechnologies
March 13, 2005, 2:49 a.m.
Sad to see you go my friend you will be missed greatly :(
March 13, 2005, 7:56 a.m.
Jay James a.k.a Copcarman says he is sorry about you stepping down too. He told me to tell you to wish you the best of luck.
March 17, 2005, 12:02 a.m.
well, i got just 2 words for you viper: thank you…
you will be missed…just hope that you can check out the site once in a while…bye…

Active Topics

Notifications

You currently have no notifications.

{[{ notification.title }]}

{[{ notification.created|timeAgo:'MM/dd/yyyy' }]}
{[{ notification.sender.display_name }]}
older notifications mark all as read
Shoutbox
{[{ shout.created|timeAgo:'MM/dd/yyyy' }]}