March 17, 2005, 7:48 a.m.
This…is…sad,
dunno what to say, to me you are a part that can not be taken out of NFSCARS mechanism….but if you have decided like this…
just remember that We all would like to see you back here anytime….

Over and out
Yogurt
March 21, 2005, 2:09 a.m.
I will miss you, Viper. It doesn't matter if I don't know you a lot of time but I think you were one of the best administrators on NFSCars.

And…
This thread has to go straight to the archive, where it will always be remebered. The banner that says NFSCARS should have, "In Memory of Our Friend and Teacher, Viper" added to it. It's the LEAST we can do for the guy. We should draw him a Lambo.Diablo

I agree with Diablo.
March 23, 2005, 4:18 p.m.
I have a quick question. Since Viper is stepping down for go or leaving this site who is gone to be the in charge of removing stolen cars from this site.
March 23, 2005, 4:27 p.m.
I have a quick question. Since Viper is stepping down for go or leaving this site who is gone to be the in charge of removing stolen cars from this site.CHRIS2K2
Jay requested that John (Beowulf) fill his position. That would mean that Beowulf would resume all of Jays duties.

P.S. it certainly looks as though Jay has left judging on the absence of his posts, and speedy admin work (removal of posts, etc…)
March 23, 2005, 5:08 p.m.
Well, thanks for being our super moderator Jay, you will be missed. I've enjoyed your pursuit cars and I know you'd have to step down sooner or later. Cya Viper!

-mike
P.S. I hope there will still be a way to contact you! What's your MSN adress again?
March 23, 2005, 5:47 p.m.
Dude…this sucks…Viper you were one of the first guys I met on the NFSCars forums, you introduced me to these forums…You'll be missed man. I wish the best for you and I hope you get through your hardships and learn from them too, just like how we learned from you. Good luck and God bless!
April 11, 2005, 10:56 a.m.
I know this is reviving a old topic, but, I hope that the mods will see thier way through to forgive me. I haven't been able to use my computer for the last few months, and I am coming back to something that I actually worried about while "offline". The fear that Jay would step down. Well, at least it isn't because I disappeared :P. I am at a loss for real words. So many of you have already used the good ones :D.

Jay has been at the very least a very good friend. Jay, should you read this (i Know you will). CDW will always have an open chair just for you. All my best wishes to you and whatever you decide is in your future. You were a constant source of wonder and inspiration. I only pray that your creative talents will not be shelved permanently. Drop by and kick me in the nutz once and awhile will ya? Plenty of stuff in the CDW fridge. Plus a heaping amount of peace.

Your friend,
Tritoch aka
Chris Holland
Aug. 6, 2005, 12:49 p.m.
It's too bad you have to leave, you've been a good friend.
Aug. 6, 2005, 6:28 p.m.
Old thread revival…

And he's still here. :)
Aug. 6, 2005, 7:39 p.m.
Really sorry to see you go. The site just isn't going to be the same without you anymore. I wish you luck in getting over your personal problems whatever they may be. You have helped me a lot on this site and I have great respect for you.Your tutorials have also been a great help.

However, in the future when u do manage to solve your problems, is there any chance of you coming back?
Aug. 6, 2005, 8:39 p.m.
Viper, why are you leaving? well cya man ill miss you
Aug. 6, 2005, 9:33 p.m.
the irony of this… is that Jay posted a goodbye thread… which is against forum rules. :rolleyes:

now that I have spoken in this sacred thread, Jay will come back.
Aug. 6, 2005, 10:38 p.m.
viper still keeps logging on from time to time, so why resurrect this thread?
Sept. 17, 2005, 8:28 p.m.
his last post was in june but this thread was started in march, what?! I hope he starts posting again, he's a true vetran of the forum
Oct. 17, 2005, 8:04 p.m.
Damn, he stepped down? Wow, I havent been here in a long time..

Active Topics

Notifications

You currently have no notifications.

{[{ notification.title }]}

{[{ notification.created|timeAgo:'MM/dd/yyyy' }]}
{[{ notification.sender.display_name }]}
older notifications mark all as read
Shoutbox
{[{ shout.created|timeAgo:'MM/dd/yyyy' }]}