May 12, 2005, 2:44 p.m.
Great to see the merge getting a lot of support.

Just for the note.. I changed my nick from Akuma to Texhnolith which is my ND4SPDWorld username.
May 12, 2005, 2:48 p.m.
Muah ha ha ha, the new template rocks too :P
too bad we couldnt use the nd4spdworld forums template that we'd worked on rob.
May 12, 2005, 3:24 p.m.
yea, to bad. The v6 was a great forum template, even though it was hard to apply.
May 12, 2005, 3:38 p.m.
Seven is quite amazing though.
May 12, 2005, 4:38 p.m.
6 uses 7s basis for the forums
May 13, 2005, 1:51 a.m.
Really nice idea I like it! :)
May 13, 2005, 12:21 p.m.
merger sounds like monopoly to me…but this seems to benefit all of us so monopoly it is!
May 13, 2005, 12:37 p.m.
Make sure you break out the old picture (with updates),
NFSCars & ND4SPDWORLD Copper

Glad to see the two merge, it will be great!MSFT
I'll have to get Rob to ship that good 'ol Las Vegas Metro PD Avatar to me :D Perhaps a different name for my "specific" type of position might be in order, though ? I mean, We've got Mike as webmaster and Sander (as it should be) filling the admin position as well as Beowulf and Rob - therefore…with a healthy supply of mods…I might be designated to a specific duty such as busting mesh-stealing perps and let the rest of the staff to the wonderful world of forum moderating :D
May 13, 2005, 1:24 p.m.
lol, gee– 1 webmaster, 2 admin, *** mods, 1 meshcop, what else?
May 13, 2005, 4:14 p.m.
I'll have to get Rob to ship that good 'ol Las Vegas Metro PD Avatar to me :D Perhaps a different name for my "specific" type of position might be in order, though ? I mean, We've got Mike as webmaster and Sander (as it should be) filling the admin position as well as Beowulf and Rob - therefore…with a healthy supply of mods…I might be designated to a specific duty such as busting mesh-stealing perps and let the rest of the staff to the wonderful world of forum moderating :DViper
The dirty work…is always the best work. Or was it the other way around? Still, NFSCars Covert Operative is good. Oh, make sure that you break out the tech weapons..for people like me. (See post after Sinister quote)

lol, gee– 1 webmaster, 2 admin, *** mods, 1 meshcop, what else?Sinister
NFSCars Microsoft Geek
…..oh yeah…….

EDIT: Oh, and Jay, only 98 more posts until the big 10K…..
May 13, 2005, 7:09 p.m.
lol, microgeek,

I was thinking more on the lines of "Legends" ., the ones who were here from the beginning, like ed, kon, venom, etc. mind you how many people idle #nfs more than them?
May 13, 2005, 7:11 p.m.
lol, microgeekSinister
And damn proud of it too….lol.

Yes, the NFSCars Veterans and Legends deserve special titles. But hey, I'm just a microgeek. I should put that in my sig….
May 14, 2005, 7:15 a.m.
And damn proud of it too….lol.

Yes, the NFSCars Veterans and Legends deserve special titles. But hey, I'm just a microgeek. I should put that in my sig….MSFT

and special avatars (equalling two) :P
May 14, 2005, 8:34 a.m.
I actually like the idea, cobining 2 of the best NFS sites, it would have been better if it was NFSCars and NFSDesign. Oh well, this will be fine if it happens. :)
May 14, 2005, 9:33 a.m.
why nfsdesign? I dont even know who runs it.. at least nd4spdworld and nfscars have worked together for a long period of time

Active Topics

Notifications

You currently have no notifications.

{[{ notification.title }]}

{[{ notification.created|timeAgo:'MM/dd/yyyy' }]}
{[{ notification.sender.display_name }]}
older notifications mark all as read
Shoutbox
{[{ shout.created|timeAgo:'MM/dd/yyyy' }]}