May 14, 2005, 11:49 a.m.
why nfsdesign? I dont even know who runs it.. at least nd4spdworld and nfscars have worked together for a long period of timeSinister
Can I get an amen?
May 14, 2005, 11:55 a.m.
Ino Dekker is NFSDesigns webmaster.. I met him once, dont know if he still runs it though. Havn't spoken with him in a long time. That site basicly holds basicly the same database as ND4SPDWorld with a bit more cars. So in overall this merger shall bring a better site. More news, more game info, bigger database and probably much better updated.
May 19, 2005, 12:29 p.m.
Yeah, prepare for the united automotive Troops of Doom! :D
Imo this merger will have more benefits that deficiencies. Although i have most of the
download worthy tracks from ND4SPDWORLD and all the best cars from NFSCars on my HD already:freak:
But doesn't matter. I haven't looked thru the whole database yet, so bring it!
You can see if you follow the news it's a common occurence , mergers everywhere.
This could be the start of something even grander.
Maybe they'll start to make real cars after your designs and this would be the first global online designer studio or whatever, with opportunities for anyone! Who knows? Just keep it together for some more years. I'm not here that long, but i'm proud to be an active member of this site!
May 19, 2005, 12:30 p.m.
Oo, id still like to see the *newsite name* on a billboard inside the MW city
May 20, 2005, 7:02 a.m.
yeah, instead of best buy and old spice put nd4spdworld and nfscars
May 20, 2005, 8:54 a.m.
why nfsdesign? I dont even know who runs it.. at least nd4spdworld and nfscars have worked together for a long period of timeSinister

Hmm, I wonder…. Considering I'm a mod over at good ol' NFSDesign. Ino Dekker doesn't really do anything anymore….. It's been taken over by Krash(krashnburn) and Brandon CS(also on here) who have revitalized the site. Long live NFSDesign!
June 2, 2005, 9:40 a.m.
Ok, guys- remember what the purpose of this topic is- if you go off topic again you'll be hearing from me and you prolly won't like it !
June 2, 2005, 9:53 a.m.
Ok, guys- remember what the purpose of this topic is- if you go off topic again you'll be hearing from me and you prolly won't like it !Viper

haha, thought you left viper? (no offense)

anyways, ill get a pm about keepin it on topic, if i dont so here:

I dont think it should happen, 2 great sites, lets keep them that wa
June 2, 2005, 1:18 p.m.
haha, thought you left viper? (no offense)

anyways, ill get a pm about keepin it on topic, if i dont so here:

I dont think it should happen, 2 great sites, lets keep them that waAlter

why so if you get banned at one, you can still go to the other?

well I know that its happening, so there's no point arguing now is there?
June 2, 2005, 1:42 p.m.
first of all, ive done nthing wrong to get myself banned.

secondly, id appreciaet you not starting flame wars with me simply because you happen to dislike me. Thanks i appreciate it, you have a great day ;)
June 2, 2005, 2:06 p.m.
who was starting a flamewar?

2nd, you may try to act all 'innocent' but the truth is still there. .

anyways,, the merger is still a go and nothing can be done to stop it, unless mike and rob decide to kill eachother.
June 6, 2005, 12:32 p.m.
lol, microgeek,

I was thinking more on the lines of "Legends" ., the ones who were here from the beginning, like ed, kon, venom, etc. mind you how many people idle #nfs more than them?Sinister

i see you forgot to add me to the list, but instead included me under etc…is that all i am to you?

We had a pretty good Veterans group called the Regulators and stuff, but apparently Jay didnt like that or something lol…no offence to you or anything Jay :)
June 9, 2005, 6:34 a.m.
One Problem: USERNAMES. What if two people (one from here, one from there) have the same username?
June 9, 2005, 7:29 a.m.
One Problem: USERNAMES. What if two people (one from here, one from there) have the same username?Diablo
It is very well possible that the accounts will not me merged and that the NFSCars userdatabase will be used. Most people registered on ND4SPDWorld, or at least most of the active ones, also have an account here.
June 9, 2005, 7:44 a.m.
Hmm….I guess that's a good thing, because I'm registered on both sites with the same username.

Active Topics

Notifications

You currently have no notifications.

{[{ notification.title }]}

{[{ notification.created|timeAgo:'MM/dd/yyyy' }]}
{[{ notification.sender.display_name }]}
older notifications mark all as read
Shoutbox
{[{ shout.created|timeAgo:'MM/dd/yyyy' }]}