June 9, 2005, 12:03 p.m.
eh, I'm registered there as nextgentechnologies and here as nextgendesign and nextgentechnologies. How bout just wipe all acounts except admins and mods, and make everyone sign up again. Still, there are hundereds of inactive usernames with no postcounts.
June 10, 2005, 6:10 a.m.
I'm sure that wouldn't be the best idea. Some might think they got banned and wouldn't even get near to the site again. Not to mention putting together the profile again i so painstakingly created, and the question of posts the users posted.
June 10, 2005, 7:57 a.m.
Riot']I'm sure that wouldn't be the best idea. Some might think they got banned and wouldn't even get near to the site again. Not to mention putting together the profile again i so painstakingly created, and the question of posts the users posted.'[Road

well it is actually a good idea,

you mass email everyone saying the members database will be rewritten due to the changeover, so anyone who is active shouldnt mind, and wouldnt think they were banned)

its no harder to create a new profile than it is to set a VCR, or a new email account, or hell even check the scores of last nights game.

what does user posts matter?.. its not like they mean anything, it just shows how much you've been active (or spammed) since you joined with the forums.

I doubt the user database would be cleared tho.
June 10, 2005, 12:49 p.m.
what does user posts matter?.. its not like they mean anything, it just shows how much you've been active (or spammed) since you joined with the forums.Sinister
He was talking about the innactive members… Those users that don't post, besides they are registered on our database… But this issue was already discussed, even with Sander… ;)
June 11, 2005, 9 a.m.
Ok, the inactive members don't post much lol, but still, the posts in the forums represent their history, possibly one of this site altogether. I don't know about the others but i've seen some pretty interesting threads some created that were actually reaching past the average three minutes needed for a reply. After all this isn't irc and you might take some more time for answers. As aren't the topics meant to be just random chit chat.
But whatever must be done, i'm confident you all will do it in the most trouble-free way.
July 2, 2005, 6:06 p.m.
just because you dont post alot dosnt mean you do not exist

i think the merge will be great
btw viper please send more theives to me im done with the last few and could use some more fun
July 13, 2005, 6:52 p.m.
Make sure you break out the old picture (with updates),
NFSCars & ND4SPDWORLD Copper

Glad to see the two merge, it will be great!MSFT
Hehe, good idea…we should use the old blinking 'nfscars copper' rank picture for mods.

IMO, ND4SPDWorld and NFSCars are fine by themselves, both with thriving forums. Hmm…NFSC has 23,000 members and ND4SPD has 19,000. Maybe ND4SPDWorld could be a division of NFSC and if NFSC doesnt have it, ND4SPD does.
July 14, 2005, 8:52 a.m.
Hehe, good idea…we should use the old blinking 'nfscars copper' rank picture for mods.

IMO, ND4SPDWorld and NFSCars are fine by themselves, both with thriving forums. Hmm…NFSC has 23,000 members and ND4SPD has 19,000. Maybe ND4SPDWorld could be a division of NFSC and if NFSC doesnt have it, ND4SPD does.M
Division? Naw, thats demoting. I respect NFSCars and ND4SPDWorld enough to say that making ND4SPDWorld wouldn't be respectful to its members and to Rob because both forums are powerful.
July 31, 2005, 6:28 p.m.
I'd leave as is. This is just to bring Nd4Spdworlds forums out of the trash…
Aug. 17, 2005, 10:53 a.m.
I like everything the way it is.
Nov. 26, 2005, 5:29 a.m.
Has it happened yet? I'm kind of new to the forums even though I've been registered for a few months. If it hasn't, I'd like it to stay how it is.
Nov. 26, 2005, 6:35 a.m.
you dont own them, so you dont get to say…

and i dont think it has happened yet…
Nov. 26, 2005, 7:10 a.m.
Yeah, why hasnt it happened yet?
Nov. 26, 2005, 7:15 a.m.
Yeah, why hasnt it happened yet?GM
Stuff like this takes time. You can't just do it. :\
It will happen and when the time comes you guys will know.
BTW, this is NOT debatable. It is going to happen.
Nov. 26, 2005, 8:33 a.m.
No harm in trying it out..if it works great, if it doesn't, then something else can be thought of:)

Active Topics

Notifications

You currently have no notifications.

{[{ notification.title }]}

{[{ notification.created|timeAgo:'MM/dd/yyyy' }]}
{[{ notification.sender.display_name }]}
older notifications mark all as read
Shoutbox
{[{ shout.created|timeAgo:'MM/dd/yyyy' }]}