Nov. 27, 2005, 6:30 a.m.
I like the sound of them both merging together so long as you can keep the look and the layout of the page, that way we can each ( both communties ) still use our own appearance and navigation ways but have the benefit of being joint communities and the actual size of the database for both would be immense as seperate they a big enough any way, im all for it!!
Nov. 27, 2005, 7:34 a.m.
just one problem..there are some evil users(one im gonna mention)on nd4spdworld.

@texhonlith: remember "butter-balls" in the stolen cars topic(on nd4spdworld)? he came back as "butter-nut". dont' want sh!t here
Nov. 28, 2005, 6:33 a.m.
i don't think its a good idea,i mean,i wouldn't mind seeing the merge,it just that there could be conflicts with the users,like,what if there 2 users that have the same account name and they're 2 completely different people?thats something i just don't get.
Nov. 28, 2005, 9:54 a.m.
i don't think its a good idea,i mean,i wouldn't mind seeing the merge,it just that there could be conflicts with the users,like,what if there 2 users that have the same account name and they're 2 completely different people?thats something i just don't get.MY2FAST2FURIOUS
Read the whole thread, not just the last post. A possible solution to this problem has already been found.
And mind the spelling please.
Nov. 28, 2005, 10:28 a.m.
Well, sounds good and all, but it would be cool if that when the sites merge, there will be a new skin for it, otherwise they won't look merged:P Still sounds pretty cool, it'll add more cars and tracks to both sites:)
Feb. 7, 2006, 10:02 p.m.
I like the sound of them both merging together so long as you can keep the look and the layout of the page, that way we can each ( both communties ) still use our own appearance and navigation ways but have the benefit of being joint communities and the actual size of the database for both would be immense as seperate they a big enough any way, im all for it!!big_muppet996

Doesnt matter. ND4SPDWorld has no community. Just dead accounts. :D
Feb. 14, 2006, 12:28 a.m.
And that's too bad. I found nd4spdworld nice while I was browsing for files, but the community never really took off. So, yeah- too bad.
Feb. 14, 2006, 10:32 a.m.
When's this merge gonna happen? It seems like you have been talking about this for years… :-/
Feb. 18, 2006, 4:07 p.m.
When's this merge gonna happen? It seems like you have been talking about this for years… :-/Rebel

yeah your right, so when is this merge to happen?
Feb. 18, 2006, 5:04 p.m.
When's this merge gonna happen? It seems like you have been talking about this for years… :-/Rebel

No, just one year.
Feb. 18, 2006, 6:03 p.m.
Is there a way the nd4spdworld.com forum could be kept or merged with the NFSCars forum? I mean I know its complicated. Altought there are more questions than toughtfull posts there, its still a forum, and nevertheless, people have spend time typing their posts. Once you delete the forum, its like these people never typed anything or were never there. One year, maybe more, its all gone. It was never there. I think it's kinda sad.
Please try to keep it, if there is a way. If not, then tell me, so I can back up my posts. Thanks you…
Feb. 18, 2006, 7:13 p.m.
could just archive it…
so that people can have a look if they want, but cant post anything
Feb. 19, 2006, 4:16 a.m.
yeah, that sounds good.
April 6, 2006, 12:39 a.m.
I'll ask why nd4spdworld doesn't work any longer (I can't login!)?
the reason why I registered for nfscars.
April 5, 2010, 4:18 p.m.
some name sugesstions if you ever merge:
ND4SPDcars?
i won't post an opinion because it's none of my buisness

Active Topics

Notifications

You currently have no notifications.

{[{ notification.title }]}

{[{ notification.created|timeAgo:'MM/dd/yyyy' }]}
{[{ notification.sender.display_name }]}
older notifications mark all as read
Shoutbox