Jan. 18, 2006, 2:19 a.m.
hey, posts are numbered too in the top right corner. Is this new?? OR have I not seen it before? I mean you can open it and view exacly that post. WOw so many new discoveries here.
Jan. 18, 2006, 3:07 a.m.
hey, posts are numbered too in the top right corner. Is this new?? OR have I not seen it before? I mean you can open it and view exacly that post. WOw so many new discoveries here.momaka

That's always been there, you just never noticed it. :P
Jan. 18, 2006, 3:56 a.m.
I don't know if it's part ofthe new upgrade or not, but making a post just moments ago I was unable to move back and forth (or up and down) through the text of my writing using the arrow keys, nor was I able to paste a copied name into the post for refrence.
I am just wondering if these are problems from the new upgrade? I can do all those here in the Quick Reply box, but not the standard reply box.

EDIT: For all of my testing now it seems to work fine for me, maybe it was just a one time odd error?

EDIT 2: It appears it only happens when quoting posts with smilies in them, and it happens every time I quote a post with a smilie in it. So it's definaty a problem.
Jan. 18, 2006, 4:33 a.m.
Pretty nice, gotta add the smilies beside your text box when posting..:D

But i saw that there isnt any image for Skype yet, will that be added?
Jan. 18, 2006, 8:47 a.m.
There was a problem when the change happened first but now the site is very efficient (loads things easy and easier to navigate)
Jan. 18, 2006, 9:30 a.m.
I agree with Eirik. There should be an image for Skype.
Jan. 18, 2006, 10:27 a.m.
I agree with Eirik. There should be an image for Skype.Cobra64
Thirded.
That would be awesome…
Jan. 18, 2006, 2:04 p.m.
Sorry to take this thread OT and asking a n00b question, but what the hell is Skype?
Jan. 18, 2006, 2:15 p.m.
Its a voice chat/video conference program. more information at http://www.skype.com
Jan. 18, 2006, 2:26 p.m.
Its a voice chat/video conference program. more information at http://www.skype.comMike343

Thanks for the answer. :)
Jan. 19, 2006, 3:07 p.m.
The informations under the avatar are interesting, but showing postcount will start a postcountwar, imo…
Some are fighting already, like Mrs. Vienna… Mrs. Rome, something like that…
Jan. 19, 2006, 3:20 p.m.
Although I had the feed before, gotta love the public RSS feed.
Jan. 19, 2006, 4:17 p.m.
Not that I care, but my dad (I'm turning 14) really wouldn't like me talking to "strangers". Oooo, I'm so scared of Mr Ramos (j/k Mr Ramos)

BTW: It says I joined January 2005, but I joined December 2004. Could u fix it when and if you get the chance? thanks.
Jan. 19, 2006, 4:44 p.m.
Dude, the NFSCars dark skin is so cool.
Jan. 19, 2006, 5:12 p.m.
Dude, the NFSCars dark skin is so cool.Rally

Welecome to the Dark side young padewan.

Active Topics

Notifications

You currently have no notifications.

{[{ notification.title }]}

{[{ notification.created|timeAgo:'MM/dd/yyyy' }]}
{[{ notification.sender.display_name }]}
older notifications mark all as read
Shoutbox
{[{ shout.created|timeAgo:'MM/dd/yyyy' }]}