Jan. 22, 2006, 11:12 a.m.
I like having the Skype icon now. I haven't seen anyone else with it, though.
Jan. 22, 2006, 4:02 p.m.
I like having the Skype icon now. I haven't seen anyone else with it, though.Cobra64
I got Skype, but its on my other computer, which I rarely use, so no point of getting one. Off-topic :P
Also I can't install anything on this computer because it has something corrupt with the registry, and whenever I install new programs that have something to do with start-up, the computer boots up Windows, then windows and all that works for some 30 seconds, then everything freezes except a few programs, which eventually freeze.
Jan. 22, 2006, 8:25 p.m.
I like this idea. Now people can see if I'm a noob or not. I can also see older members. I knew I should've joined in 1969 lol.
Jan. 23, 2006, 3:49 p.m.
I like having the Skype icon now. I haven't seen anyone else with it, though.Cobra64
There is no Skype icon.
Jan. 23, 2006, 11:18 p.m.
@MSFT -im_skype.gif<– Skype Icon.
Jan. 23, 2006, 11:25 p.m.
I like how the mouseover function makes the links red. I'm an administrator now!
mcsv2w.pngmnikolae

There is a difference in the underline.
Jan. 24, 2006, 7:13 a.m.
Heres an alternate Skype icon, too, if ayone wants to get rid of the white pixels around it…

imskype1ht.gif
Jan. 26, 2006, 10:16 a.m.
I like this layout
http://forums.ai-aardvark.com/showthread.php?p=51480#post51480killfire72

Ugh….that is the worst looking layout.
Jan. 26, 2006, 10:41 a.m.
In your freaking opinion. Look at the new posts feature. I really like that! In that form that is.
Jan. 26, 2006, 12:37 p.m.
Heres an icon for the "Forum is closed for posting"

nfscforumlocked7oy.gif
Jan. 26, 2006, 2:28 p.m.
Heres an icon for the "Forum is closed for posting"

nfscforumlocked7oy.gifM

No M, it needs to say "You can't post here you freaking moron!"

Lol.
Jan. 26, 2006, 5:35 p.m.
I like this layout
http://forums.ai-aardvark.com/showthread.php?p=51480#post51480killfire72
That layout looks like the default phpBB one, only on vBulletin :P
Anyways, I like the current layout as it is.
Jan. 26, 2006, 5:45 p.m.
meeeeh, I think the current layout looks a bit like some kind of serial or warez website. I also liked nd4spdworld's layout, but the gray starts to become a bit boring, tough I like it better. We need some colors that are not too dark but not too light. Blue for example is a good color IMO, because it is kind of better for the eyes. Maybe have it with lighter gray and white. What do you all think?? The last thing we need is electric-green :P :D .

Active Topics

Notifications

You currently have no notifications.

{[{ notification.title }]}

{[{ notification.created|timeAgo:'MM/dd/yyyy' }]}
{[{ notification.sender.display_name }]}
older notifications mark all as read
Shoutbox
{[{ shout.created|timeAgo:'MM/dd/yyyy' }]}