Bashing in the Car Comments

Feb. 9, 2006, 1:32 p.m.
Ok people, this is it. Bashing/flaming/insulting/cursing has gone on in the car comments, showroom comments, and other parts of the site long enough. It's not alowed here, and frankly I'm sick of dealing with it.
It doesn't matter what your prefrence in cars is, doesn't matter what your oppnion is, if you don't be civil about the way you post it then it will be removed and action will be taken.

Bashing people or ideas in the showroom and car comments sections stops now.
Feb. 10, 2006, 12:14 a.m.
Ok, I will stop. I have only done it a couple times.
Feb. 10, 2006, 6:09 a.m.
Yeah, I guess I have been guilty of it. Won't happen again.
Feb. 10, 2006, 6:13 a.m.
Ok, i will don't do those comments any more.
Feb. 10, 2006, 8:02 a.m.
I won't do it again but last time I did it is last month and I stoped from then !
Feb. 10, 2006, 8:08 a.m.
i love it.. all these noobs goin OH NO IM SORRY DANG ..

all praise beo
Feb. 10, 2006, 10:55 a.m.
we have too many inconsiderate ppl around the showroom… i cant sweep so much as a few pages, and i see a flame war goin on…but Beo is doin his best to keep everyone under the rules, so keep up the good work
Feb. 10, 2006, 11:18 a.m.
Last time I did that was like 2 years ago, and I agree that car bashing is pretty childish. We should all use constructive criticism, otherwise admins will deal with guys like those :P
Feb. 20, 2006, 3:39 p.m.
Update here people.
You need to take some time off and read the rules. My ban list keeps growing from people who ignore the rules and use this site for their own personal flame wars. It's going to stop. And everyone I catch doing it gets banned.
Feb. 20, 2006, 3:46 p.m.
If you want to make a comment about someone car tell your opinion. Also not disrespect the work that the author that made the car(s). So I think someone should clear every car comment and start over. If someone is direspecting or flamming give them a warning first and if the do it again kick them off this for good.
Feb. 20, 2006, 10:20 p.m.
Like it says in the comments rules, on critisize if it is CONSTRUCTIVE, i feel this has been going on way to long, people are bashing peoples work and saying thoughtless things. I agree strongly that if some one does bash someones work that they should be warned, and if they do it again should be blocked from posting in the forum and adding comments for a certain period of time, and then if they do it again, permenantly!
Feb. 21, 2006, 12:13 a.m.
I have bashed a little in the showroom comments a couple times, and I haven't for a while and won't again.
Feb. 21, 2006, 5:41 a.m.
I have bashed a little in teh showroom comments a couple times, and I haven't for a while and won't again.Cobra64

Ok, I will stop. I have only done it a couple times.Cobra64

*cough* spam *cough*

But I will stop, its just annoying to see these people ruin cars. But its just a game so….
Feb. 21, 2006, 12:59 p.m.
*cough* spam *cough*

But I will stop, its just annoying to see these people ruin cars. But its just a game so….GM

Ruin cars is your oppnion, and you're entitled to express it. But do it with more civility. There is no excuse for flaming and bashing.
What the people who post cars think of their cars is all that matters when they post it. And they are entitled to that oppnion and to express it by posting their creations.
Feb. 21, 2006, 1:14 p.m.
lol, ill admit that i bash in the showroom frequently. but ill cease.

can i still say stuff like "that hood is useless for a rear-engined car" and "that bodykit makes the car look like a tractor"

Active Topics

Notifications

You currently have no notifications.

{[{ notification.title }]}

{[{ notification.created|timeAgo:'MM/dd/yyyy' }]}
{[{ notification.sender.display_name }]}
older notifications mark all as read
Shoutbox
{[{ shout.created|timeAgo:'MM/dd/yyyy' }]}