Stepping down as admin/moderator

Aug. 7, 2006, 8:42 a.m.
After lots of thinking I've decided to step down as admin/moderator of NFSCars. Being the founder of NFSCars, I've seen the site grow over the years, but I've also noticed I've grown out of NFSCars myself. NFSCars isn't what it used to be and NFS itself isn't what it used to be. I've basicly lost interest… The upcoming NFS won't change that, even though I'll probably buy it anyway.

I'll still visit the site and forums on a regular basis, but won't be doing any moderating or administrating anymore as of now.

I've had a great time with NFSCars since I started it over 6 years ago, but it's time to let go.

Thanks everyone. It's been great. See you around offcourse!
Aug. 7, 2006, 8:51 a.m.
NFSCars isn't what it used to beSander

and i thought i was the only one to notice…..
sad to see you leave Sander. :(. hope you will still be around for awhile to come….:\
Aug. 7, 2006, 8:52 a.m.
Well this sucks
6yrs ehh
I bet you enjoyed your stay much as i have
Have a god time sander
but it wont be nfscars without the founder :\
Aug. 7, 2006, 8:54 a.m.
we will definatly miss you.
well you rock, you know that!
have fun moving on!
Aug. 7, 2006, 9:05 a.m.
Yeah, I see what you're saying about it not being what it used to be. And thank you for creating this wonderful site.

Well, see you around :).
Aug. 7, 2006, 9:05 a.m.
sander leaving, EA making rice games, parts of world at war., damn that sucks sander. but at least you'll still idle around here once in a while eh.
Aug. 7, 2006, 9:15 a.m.
Keep dropping into chat now and then, Sander!
Aug. 7, 2006, 9:27 a.m.
Wow. :o Well, can't blame you really, for the reasons mentioned.
Hope you will still be able to enjoy being here now and then, without the burden of the responsibility for the well-being of this place.

Thanks everyone. It's been great. See you around offcourse!
No,

Thank you.
;)
Aug. 7, 2006, 10 a.m.
OK Sander. Thanks!

Please keep us updated on your 106. ;)
Aug. 7, 2006, 10:10 a.m.
Later Sander, gl in life.
Aug. 7, 2006, 10:40 a.m.
Sadly, soon enough, this site will die too.
Aug. 7, 2006, 10:55 a.m.
only if this ricing trend continues.
Aug. 7, 2006, 11:15 a.m.
sander leaving, EA making rice games, parts of world at war., damn that sucks sander. but at least you'll still idle around here once in a while eh.Sinister
couldent have put it better myself,
and NFS and this have changed a heck of a lot, i may not have been a member here since the site started, yet i have been here, watching, and downloading, its just a shame that things change. Sometimes things dont need changing *cough*EA*ahem
Aug. 7, 2006, 11:26 a.m.
When the founder of the worlds largest NFS website completely steps down, you know that it's the beginning of the end.

As Linkin said, drop into the chat sometime, love to speak with you :)
Aug. 7, 2006, 11:44 a.m.
Wow never thought I would see the day. Guess this site is slowly going to rot and die off as the game has. You've done a hell of a job working on this site Sander, really sad to see you step down.

I am kind of speechless as of now…

Notifications

You currently have no notifications.

{[{ notification.title }]}

{[{ notification.created|timeAgo:'MM/dd/yyyy' }]}
{[{ notification.sender.display_name }]}
older notifications mark all as read
Shoutbox
{[{ shout.created|timeAgo:'MM/dd/yyyy' }]}