Aug. 7, 2006, 11:54 a.m.
Sadly, soon enough, this site will die too.killfire72

not as long as I'm around. :)

Sander.. ever since day 1, I've thought you were an awesome dude. for awhile there, I had my own Ruiner rank, and you allowed me to do the things I did. and then one day, you realized I circumvented your swear filter, and you promptly deleted my account.

looking back, that was rather funny. but after all the complaints I'm sure you received about me, you never did once ban me. which reminds me, remember that cool ahcem prank we pulled on everyone? classic. (for those not in the know, Ruiners Inc. was spawned from this)

but yeah, I guess all good things have to come to an end eventually, but you've somewhat been away for almost 2 years now anyway.

so to the rest of the community: Mike's been running the show for awhile now. just cause Sander's a 'civilian' now doesn't mean that NFSCars is going to magically die.

if there are more people like me out there, you will continue to support the games that made this site what it is. EA can keep making NFS Rice if they want to – I'll continue making cars for the other games.
Aug. 7, 2006, 12:01 p.m.
A shame, but not entirely unexpected. Best of luck Sander.
Aug. 7, 2006, 12:03 p.m.
Thank you Sander for creating this awesome site… it rocks, so you too. :)
Aug. 7, 2006, 12:22 p.m.
if there are more people like me out there, you will continue to support the games that made this site what it is. EA can keep making NFS Rice if they want to – I'll continue making cars for the other games.mecha
Yeah I agree with that, but will NFSCars post downloads to games such as TDU, MBWR,…? The reason I said the site will rot and die as NFS Series has is that with one less administrator to this place huge updates like the one we just got (the whole site revamp) isn't going to happen as much. Now I am not bringing down Mike at all here, I am sure he does a hell of a lot of work around here too. But a good example I can give is NFSCheats, as Dan left the scene the place slowly started to die off. The staff around there has attempted to regain life there but it is hard without someone who can actually make major updates.

Nonetheless I am not leaving, not now, not soon anyway been here since 2000 and don't really plan on leaving yet. I am just not posting as much as I used to thats all :P NFSCars has been a great site since the beginning and still is a great site, but it doesn't have the same excitement as it used to. I remember back 3-4 years ago I would post something in the editing section and I would have to sometimes browse 1-2 pages back to find my topic.
Aug. 7, 2006, 1:21 p.m.
The end of an era - but for me "NFSCars" will always be connected with your name, Sander. Good luck with whatever you want to do.

……………..may EA become sane again.
Aug. 7, 2006, 1:56 p.m.
Oh noes! We old school fools are a dying breed! Noooooo!!!!
Aug. 7, 2006, 2:01 p.m.
well no! i mean, come on, some came back in the last few month's, so i am hoping for something special :)
Aug. 7, 2006, 2:12 p.m.
so in a year NFScars will either have gone from what it is now to more famous as the MW/Carbon tools are out and modellers will have more exotics in them..

OR..

NfsCars will die because of the rice and noobs that are around.
Aug. 7, 2006, 2:54 p.m.
well, all i have to say is thank you for creating this site which has consumed a good hour of my daily life.

sadly, one by one, every mod and admin will step down and turn their seat over. and eventually, the power of this site will be in the hands of ricers and n00bs….
Aug. 7, 2006, 3:27 p.m.
[FONT=Fixedsys]I think everything that needs to be said has been said, so no one needs to tell you you've done a bang-up job so far. And like mecha said, which some of use agree with, is that we won't allow the site to die.
See you around, Sander, and may good fortune prevail you (sheesh :shifty:). :thumbsup:
[/FONT]
Aug. 7, 2006, 3:50 p.m.
You had an awesome reign, boss! Hope to see ya around soon, maybe see ya in #nfs or something!
Aug. 7, 2006, 3:56 p.m.
Well, I havn't been here that long (at least in my second stint as a NFSCars member) to know all too much, but from what I know, thanks for all you've done.

Good luck and best wishes.
Aug. 7, 2006, 4:15 p.m.
You had an awesome reign, boss! Hope to see ya around soon, maybe see ya in #nfs or something!Jimmy

Jimmy you dont come into #nfs enough anymore. currently at this moment in time it would be good for you to be there though
Aug. 7, 2006, 6 p.m.
I didn't think I would see this day. A lot has been said, so I won't repeat it. I feel the same way as most people here. Well, I wish you the best of luck in your life, and do come back and visit. You will be missed.
Aug. 7, 2006, 7:40 p.m.
Twiz <3's Sander's NFS Dynasy!

Peace out; take care; live well.

Oh, and if you weren't so awsome, I'd have to lock this.

Active Topics

Notifications

You currently have no notifications.

{[{ notification.title }]}

{[{ notification.created|timeAgo:'MM/dd/yyyy' }]}
{[{ notification.sender.display_name }]}
older notifications mark all as read
Shoutbox
{[{ shout.created|timeAgo:'MM/dd/yyyy' }]}