Aug. 9, 2006, 4:25 a.m.
Some people from here have moved on to other games and don't even post here anymore. At least Sander is still posting.
Aug. 9, 2006, 5:27 a.m.
^ ^ You got that right. ^ ^
But how could anyone leave NFS? Its just sooo much of a never-getting-boring type of game :D.
Aug. 9, 2006, 6:13 a.m.
^ ^ You got that right. ^ ^
But how could anyone leave NFS? Its just sooo much of a never-getting-boring type of game :D.GermanAuto93
You got that right!Anyway,goo'bye sander.We will all miss you!
Aug. 9, 2006, 1:06 p.m.
Arr, to bad to see ya leave, Sander. And thanks for keeping up with guys like us. :P
Aug. 10, 2006, 2:02 a.m.
Keep in touch Sander!
Aug. 10, 2006, 2:43 a.m.
Yeah I agree with that, but will NFSCars post downloads to games such as TDU, MBWR,…? The reason I said the site will rot and die as NFS Series has is that with one less administrator to this place huge updates like the one we just got (the whole site revamp) isn't going to happen as much. Now I am not bringing down Mike at all here, I am sure he does a hell of a lot of work around here too. But a good example I can give is NFSCheats, as Dan left the scene the place slowly started to die off. The staff around there has attempted to regain life there but it is hard without someone who can actually make major updates.FP
Umm you do realize I am the one that did the site revamp? lol.Mike343

yeah exactly, mike acted as the leader in the background since a long time, in the last…what is it, 1 1/2 - 2 years? he put in alot of work, and everything NFSCars is today, is mike. He did a great job on that, as you can see NFSCars lives, and i dont really think Sanders Exit will change alot, actually he's gone since a while now, and only makes it official now. some people didnt even notice that he left, back when mike took the captains seat.

Well to tell you the truth, even though NFS isn't what it used to be, I find myself coming back to the site for its forums, not it's cars.Diablo
so youre one of the people who are in fault that noone cares for addon cars anymore…:(…must be while so much modellers are dropping lately.
but issnt it awesome that so much old - school - members return?
Aug. 10, 2006, 3:34 a.m.
yeah exactly, mike acted as the leader in the background since a long time, in the last…what is it, 1 1/2 - 2 years? he put in alot of work, and everything NFSCars is today, is mike. He did a great job on that, as you can see NFSCars lives, and i dont really think Sanders Exit will change alot, actually he's gone since a while now, and only makes it official now. some people didnt even notice that he left, back when mike took the captains seat.

so youre one of the people who are in fault that noone cares for addon cars anymore…:(…must be while so much modellers are dropping lately.
but issnt it awesome that so much old - school - members return?RiCkFX
Lucky you!At least your a mod Rick.BTW,Nudgey Wudgey Ring!(Think of MSN)
Aug. 10, 2006, 7:35 p.m.
…EA can keep making NFS Rice if they want to…mecha
Hopefully that will die soon :D
Aug. 10, 2006, 8:30 p.m.
Sad to see you leave Sander, but you know very well what's best. Just drop into the chat every now and then, ok? ;)
Aug. 17, 2006, 5:09 a.m.
Sad news indeed Sander :(

Still remember first days/weeks as I "acidentally" run into this site :P First my home was NFSCheats but after NFSCheats was hacked few times this place become permanent home for me and the most of NFS chaps, this is still probably the most active NFS site around(dont know about the other NFS communities).
EA practically killed NFS community's by theyr game "protections" wich took too long time to crack them and then that idiotic F&F-wannabe; games :x

Take care Sander, best luck and sucess in your life and HUGE thanx for creating and running this site for SO long ;) It became a BIG part of our lifes :P
Aug. 19, 2006, 9:15 p.m.
I find myself checking-in once more…Only to see that our very own and much loved Sander has made it official. He's stepping down from the baby he made. Well, not that its a baby any longer. NFSCars went from crawling to running. And now daddy is letting go….GL, Sander, in eveyrthing you encounter. Look forward to seeing you now and again as a member.
Aug. 21, 2006, 2:21 p.m.
Wow, now we can REALLY diss anyone who n00b who calls him stuff.
Aug. 21, 2006, 2:28 p.m.
Wow, now we can REALLY diss anyone who n00b who calls him stuff.Diablo

Ehhhh, what?

Sorry, but I dont understand. :rolleyes:
Aug. 21, 2006, 4:42 p.m.
Well, he's kind of a legend, so now all the new users that don't know the history of the site that bash other people give us reasons to bash them.
Aug. 22, 2006, 12:13 p.m.
Bye.
As you have lost interest, so have I.
You will be missed.

Active Topics

Notifications

You currently have no notifications.

{[{ notification.title }]}

{[{ notification.created|timeAgo:'MM/dd/yyyy' }]}
{[{ notification.sender.display_name }]}
older notifications mark all as read
Shoutbox