Aug. 26, 2006, 9:11 p.m.
No; tell me this ain't so!

Anyway, I'm sorry to see you go. I always thought you were one of the cool mods………….

See you around….I hope.

And thanks for making this place cool.
Aug. 26, 2006, 10:20 p.m.
Best wishes.
Aug. 29, 2006, 9:36 a.m.
EDIT:My cous hacker has striked again!man I'm gonna kill him!
Aug. 29, 2006, 11:04 a.m.
Even though I registered this month, I've been around for almost a year. Sander, you made an awesome NFS site. I visit here every day to catch up on the NFS talk and downloads. Thanks for everything. You rock!
Aug. 29, 2006, 12:07 p.m.
Does this mean we're all gonna die?
Is A guy gonna pop up saying :end: then do we all go like :vulcan: then we get :behead:.After they cut our :knife:.Then we look like this::dead: then they rip our skin and now we look like this: :skull:
Is this gonna happen to us?Toyotaspeed

Stop spreading n00b on this thread.
Aug. 29, 2006, 3:23 p.m.
he probably cant help it since he's a full fledged one.
Aug. 29, 2006, 3:26 p.m.
[Blah, blah, blah…]

No, that is going to happen to you.
Aug. 29, 2006, 5:28 p.m.
Is A guy gonna pop up saying :end: then do we all go like :vulcan: then we get :behead:.After they cut our :knife:.Then we look like this::dead: then they rip our skin and now we look like this: :skull:

Nope, and if you dont stop talking like that, im sure some people may want to act that out on you
Aug. 29, 2006, 6:49 p.m.

No. Its only gonna happen to you if you keep on being a n00b and spam every damn thread here.
Sept. 1, 2006, 2:31 p.m.
ok,these spam posts are coming from me hacker cous!I'm gonna kill him!I'm sorry if he caused disturbence.
Sept. 1, 2006, 3:41 p.m.
Don't blame you for leaving, look at all these assholes that have spammed your site and you let these godamn faction ****s take over your website, shit I'd leave too in a situation like this.
Sept. 1, 2006, 4:32 p.m.
"and you let these godamn faction ****s take over your website"
****ing thank you, **** yourself, you just ****ing registered yesterday…****ing elite *****.
Sept. 2, 2006, 4:51 a.m.
Don't blame you for leaving, look at all these assholes that have spammed your site and you let these godamn faction ****s take over your website, shit I'd leave too in a situation like this.TS020

Probably the most narcisstic person I've encountered thus far. Anyway, that's a pretty ironic post, considering that all he's been doing is "spamming" and being an "asshole".
Sept. 3, 2006, 9:49 a.m.
EDIT:My cous hacker has striked again!man I'm gonna kill him!Myself

Did you read that?I'm not the one whos spamming half of this forum!Check a whole bunch of sites I've signed up for and spam is all over there by my username(even tho it wasn't me :evil:)Now stop blamming Me
for this spam!BTW,why is sander on the ban list?I mean he is still a meber,right?
Sept. 4, 2006, 6:48 a.m.
Did you read that?I'm not the one whos spamming half of this forum!Check a whole bunch of sites I've signed up for and spam is all over there by my username(even tho it wasn't me :evil:)Now stop blamming Me
for this spam!BTW,why is sander on the ban list?I mean he is still a meber,right?Toyotaspeed
I don't believe you.

Active Topics

Notifications

You currently have no notifications.

{[{ notification.title }]}

{[{ notification.created|timeAgo:'MM/dd/yyyy' }]}
{[{ notification.sender.display_name }]}
older notifications mark all as read
Shoutbox
{[{ shout.created|timeAgo:'MM/dd/yyyy' }]}