Changed my username…

Jan. 12, 2004, 4:50 a.m.
Just to let everyone know: I am now known as just "Sander" and not "Sander Prinsen". I prefer the first-name basis as it's more personal :)
Jan. 12, 2004, 6:15 a.m.
:super:

Bye Sander Prinsen
Welcome Sander

:mrgreen:
Jan. 12, 2004, 6:51 a.m.
Hi Sander :mrgreen: lol reminds me of Sander Prinsene or whatever that guy called himself :lol:
Jan. 12, 2004, 9:23 a.m.
Have phun with it ;)
Jan. 26, 2004, 7:45 a.m.
well its easyer to remember Sander…
about usernames: how come we cant change ours whenever we want?
Jan. 26, 2004, 7:58 a.m.
well its easyer to remember Sander…
about usernames: how come we cant change ours whenever we want?Murcielagos
Well, I'm quite happy users can't just change it.. That way, people will be known. I mean, if you change your name, people may look different to you… Hope that makes sence…

@Sander: You know? I used to call you jsut Sander anyway, but ever since you change it to just Sander, it reminds me of my brother (Sander too :P ).. Very annoying :angry:

:mrgreen:
Jan. 27, 2004, 10:55 a.m.
Only the staff can change usernames… It's better that way… :wink:
Jan. 27, 2004, 6:39 p.m.
Only the staff can change usernames… It's better that way… :wink:A.KuS
Definately. We don't want users changing names all the time, it's very hard to keep track of people that way.
Jan. 29, 2004, 2:30 p.m.
Well, it's nice to see you trying to get on a first name basis with your members on this site/forum. I don't see that around much.
If you want, call me John, it's my first name, I respond to it, as well as MK, Majin, Beowulf and the long list of other names I have online.

I've also always refered to you as just "Sander" so I didn't even notice you changed until I wandered here to this topic.
Jan. 29, 2004, 2:42 p.m.
I'm kinda like Beowulf/MK/etc. I'll respond to JBM Tuner, JBM, Jimmy, Jim, Jim Bob. I do perfer Jimmy, but I don't really care that much.
Jan. 29, 2004, 2:49 p.m.
i think Sander would be a better name to remember.I kinda like Beowulf/MK/ect.I"ll respond to chris2k2 but I perfer to be called Chris with respect as well.TREAT OTHERS PEOPLE LIKE U LIKE TO BE TREATED. :)
Feb. 28, 2004, 10:43 p.m.
I realy dont care about my username, i just couldn find anything better.
If you want you can call me Eirik, thats my first name. :D

I think Viper Jay already know………………
Anonymous
Feb. 28, 2004, 11:31 p.m.
Sander is easier to remember. Hate it when people put so weird names in l33t langunage and what do i know what. :faint:
May 2, 2004, 4:15 p.m.
I go by Zach.
Nov. 19, 2004, 11:28 p.m.
Sander is more easy to remember. You may call me Jacky, JackyTintinHaddock, Jacky Lim Soon Pak, Tintin or even Haddock. Just don't get the wrong person, I'm the old Jacky Lim Soon Pak, then recently request Beowulf to help me change it.

Active Topics

Notifications

You currently have no notifications.

{[{ notification.title }]}

{[{ notification.created|timeAgo:'MM/dd/yyyy' }]}
{[{ notification.sender.display_name }]}
older notifications mark all as read
Shoutbox
{[{ shout.created|timeAgo:'MM/dd/yyyy' }]}