Anybody still plays this game in 2018? Need For Speed Hot Pursuit 2010 PS3

July 10, 2018, 11:01 a.m.
I ain't got nobody to play with… Anyone?
Nov. 15, 2018, 8:08 p.m.
Late reply, but I recently purchased this for the xbox 360 and was making my way through it. I previously played it on pc.
Feb. 10, 2019, 11:06 p.m.
Are you still playing this game called Need For Speed Hot Pursuit 2010? Well, from the starting I like to play the racing video game, with this I also like to play other role playing games like FIFA, Battlefield and many more. Previously, my elder brother used to play this game on the PC, he inspired me to have this game. It is so good that you are playing this game on the PS 3. I also choose PS 3 as the gaming platform as we can play any type of the video game on it. One of the important things about this game is that this game can be played in the multiplayer mode with friends in order to extract more fun out of it. Well, which subscription card do you use to play your game? Currently, I am going with the PSN card as I used to play this game with my friends. Other benefits of this card is that we can also chat with the other members when connected online. You can also Playstation Store Guthaben 50 Kaufen easily if looking for the latest series to play. Playing game on the PS is like we do not need to worry much about the hardware part, as we know that technology is changing day by day and many game developers launching new game in the store. We can have early access to all the newly launched game.
Feb. 10, 2019, 11:15 p.m.
For PS3: https://www.youtube.com/user/DarkSlayer9291/ (might want to ask him)
For PC: https://www.youtube.com/user/SCPDPalinden

Saying that they are fast is an understatement.

Active Topics

Notifications

You currently have no notifications.

{[{ notification.title }]}

{[{ notification.created|timeAgo:'MM/dd/yyyy' }]}
{[{ notification.sender.display_name }]}
older notifications mark all as read
Shoutbox
{[{ shout.created|timeAgo:'MM/dd/yyyy' }]}