Audi Le Mans quattro 3D model

July 14, 2017, 1:03 p.m.
Is anyone else seeing that the NFS Carbon Audi Le Mans quattro isn't actually the real 2003 Audi Le Mans quattro concept car
http://pertevf35.deviantart.com/art/NFS-Carbon-Audi-Le-Mans-quattro-Comparison-690419303
I have made a comparison between the 2003 Audi Le Mans quattro concept car, the Audi Le Mans quattro from the NFS Carbon and the first generation of the Audi R8 4.2 FSI quattro. You can see the differences marked with orange oval marks. 
I made this, because the trivia information on the nfs carbon wiki about the Audi Le Mans quattro are wrong and I have changed them (and undo because it went back to normal), but the administrator LeMansRacer changed it back and blocked me for one week, because there is no reference. So I made this comparison. One week later after the block period is ended I wrote down in the comments with the link to my studied comparison proof, but he immediately blocked me again. This time for one month. This guy must be suffering under retribution searches or why does he hanging around on this wiki page every millisecond.
I think I should give up to his stupidly and disgusting ignorance.
Or is someone helping to stop him from disclosure of wrong informations

my beautiful regards
Pertev
July 15, 2017, 10:06 a.m.
Wait are you looking for a 3d model or trying to prove your right?
July 16, 2017, 9 a.m.
I just was trying to prevent someone from disclosure of wrong informations, but I give up some people do not want to understand
By the way it would be cool if someone would replace the NFS Carbon Audi Le Mans quattro with the real Le Mans quattro concept car.
I think I should a new topic in the request area

Notifications

You currently have no notifications.

{[{ notification.title }]}

{[{ notification.created|timeAgo:'MM/dd/yyyy' }]}
{[{ notification.sender.display_name }]}
older notifications mark all as read
Shoutbox
{[{ shout.created|timeAgo:'MM/dd/yyyy' }]}