Better Sound Technologies

Feb. 4, 2016, 5:38 a.m.
I will try to make your sound quality better (in here).
You do like the Music right ? And you have the Speakers right ? Ok.

•Go into your Equalizer settings and set it up, just like it shown on that picture (below).
equalizer.jpg

•Adjust the DSP or SRS depends on what Media Player you have.
DSP.jpg

•If your Sound Card supports the Feauture like/similar to "Dialog Plus" set it up like on the picture.
DialogPlus.jpg

•Pull down the "Treble" on your Speakers to standard/default volue for a minute (listen), and then reduce it to -(minus) degree. -1 or -3 for example (relatively). After that adjust the level of Bass (on your Speakers) to your own desired volue.

Done.

Notices:
"Dialog Plus" feauture making the Voice in the songs more Clear and Loud. It is very nice feauture! Good that (i) have one on my "pci-e Recon 3D". /// Well if you doesnt have that kind of feauture, you must return the "Enhancer/WOW" effect in your DSP to its default/0 volue.

Hey! AIMP4 is available since January 18. Now it is stylized to Windows 10. (AIMP is a free, powerful, easy Media Player, with built in DSP) /// And hey, if you using AIMP as well, I might share a rare Skin for it. It remind me the old muscle car ergonomics (visualy). Get it here if you wish!

–––––––––
P>S> Of course the Speakers are differs from each to each other but… say if you get success of Quality. Good luck.
Feb. 4, 2016, 6:41 a.m.
Since I like bass a loooooot. I tend to punch up the low Hz sounds and keep the rest (350Hz and plus) normal. The bas is just too good. Of course this ruins the vocal and the rest but oh boi.. The bass I get ba this is amazing

On my phone for example I set up my bass boost like this:

50Hz = +12
150Hz = +8
350Hz = +3
700Hz = -2
1800Hz = -4
3500Hz = -5
7000Hz = -7

Different story on computer. I have the same setup up until 350Hz the rest (350 and above) are kept at 0

Although I tend to use another setup on my phone than the above, which is:

50Hz = +5
150Hz = +3
350 Hz = +2
700 Hz = +1
700 and above are 0

This provides me with more clearer music and good bass. So I tend to use this. Now my setup to tends to look like overkill but with a few songs its really good. But because I listen to a lot of different types of music I tend to use this one. This is on my phone btw.
Feb. 4, 2016, 7:12 a.m.
I have the Microlab Solo 5 (or 3 or 7 i dont remember for sure (2.0 speakers). Not sure about the phones (since i dont have one). I think its the same as Laptops fixed speakers. On Laptop i did the same tweak to the Bass as you did.

I am talking of How to Get maximum of a standard external speakers. To gain maximum fidelity of it. The Perfect sound.

So it might differs, but I insist, this Tweaks has changed (my) the sound quality very nicely.
––––––––––

The sound Directions.
Some songs were written out to the public awful way. Take example of NFS6. Flogging Molly. Some Limp Bizkit songs… And I am not used to pick the Equalizer state each time I changing the songs…so. Ash - Orpheus - terrible quality. / Some were been recorded nicely; mostly its acoustics of guitar and vocal (Nirvana for example or Amy Winehouse).

You know……. I tryed for a long time to find some ballance, and finally I did. (at least i havent changed any settings for more than 6+ months
July 14, 2016, 9:16 a.m.
–––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––-
I've updated Equalizer settings a bit since the last posts here.

eqUp.jpg
Jan. 1, 2017, 6:30 a.m.
**Sound Tweak Update (January 1 '17)**

•Equalizer:
https://box.unet.by/f/13/13881_aa6.jpg

•DSP or SRS:
https://box.unet.by/f/13/13882_ead.jpg

•"Dialog Plus" & Surround:
https://box.unet.by/f/13/13824_e53.jpg

•Pull down the "Treble" on your Speakers into - Minus & set Bass (on your Speakers) into Plus

**Done.**

Notices:
"Dialog Plus" feauture making the Voice in the songs more Clear and Loud. It is very nice feauture! Good that (i) have one on my "pci-e Recon 3D". /// Well if you doesnt have that kind of feauture, you must return the "Enhancer/WOW" effect in your DSP to its default/0 volue.

Active Topics

Notifications

You currently have no notifications.

{[{ notification.title }]}

{[{ notification.created|timeAgo:'MM/dd/yyyy' }]}
{[{ notification.sender.display_name }]}
older notifications mark all as read
Shoutbox
{[{ shout.created|timeAgo:'MM/dd/yyyy' }]}