Botched Account Recovery

Feb. 18, 2017, 9:17 p.m.
I had to create a new account because the site was pointlessly broken. I couldn't remember the password I used when I made it back in '08, so I tried account recovery, only to for the thing to tell me the email address I used wasn't on file.

There's only two emails it could have used and neither one worked. So either my old account got purged, or the account recovery system doesn't work, another thing broken by this unnecessary site upgrade.
Feb. 19, 2017, 9:22 a.m.
> another thing broken by this unnecessary site upgrade.

At least this update makes almost everything works on the site, so "uncessary" isn't the word. However the recovering issues are currently here and there even before the update.

Mike is almost the only one to work on the developement of the website , so it might not be perfect on everything.

About you account , I don't think your account was purged , until you were really inactive , so it probably purged ; the site were almost surrounded by bots or some shit. You're the only one to know what happened when you used your account back in '08, I can't tell much about it.

However , weclome here ! :)
Feb. 21, 2017, 2:14 p.m.
What was the account name before?

Active Topics

Notifications

You currently have no notifications.

{[{ notification.title }]}

{[{ notification.created|timeAgo:'MM/dd/yyyy' }]}
{[{ notification.sender.display_name }]}
older notifications mark all as read
Shoutbox
{[{ shout.created|timeAgo:'MM/dd/yyyy' }]}