Can a moderator verify my file I am trying to upload please.

May 2, 2017, 2:24 p.m.
Have been waiting since yesterday, you might see a few pending, please upload the last one for me as that is the completed one, also it does say that my file was uploaded successfully but it won't appear in my files?
May 2, 2017, 11:14 p.m.
Administrator and moderators are able to approving your files. Just let one of them know to doing it. (You can try in shoutbox)

Your file has been uploaded and it's correct, but won't be approved, in same time. The file must be checking out by staff and they will do. If the file had stolen from another author, will be deleted. They are really busy and can't always see files, which they are in approve queue. Just be patient! ;)
May 3, 2017, 5:47 p.m.
Sorry. We have limited number of people available for this kinda of job. We are trying to do our best. Thank you for your patience.
May 4, 2017, 6:25 a.m.
Okay Gregor, no problem and thanks for letting me know you know but can I make it known while your here, it is the file entitled something like All Races In Career Mode. :)

thanks
May 4, 2017, 9:30 a.m.
You tool has been already approved.
May 6, 2017, 7:09 a.m.

Well I never seen that on the 4th of may mind pal, it might be up now but on my end it wasn't up then.
May 12, 2017, 12:38 a.m.
Issue solved, topic locked. :)

Active Topics

Notifications

You currently have no notifications.

{[{ notification.title }]}

{[{ notification.created|timeAgo:'MM/dd/yyyy' }]}
{[{ notification.sender.display_name }]}
older notifications mark all as read
Shoutbox
{[{ shout.created|timeAgo:'MM/dd/yyyy' }]}