Cannot upload mods for NFS ProStreet

July 3, 2011, 8:19 a.m.
I can't add my mod to NFS: ProStreet Cars section.

Server Error in '/' Application.

Could not find a part of the path 'C:\sites\nfscars.com\public\storage\games\prostreet\downloads\car\1288703876-URO-v1.0.zip'.

Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code. 

Exception Details: System.IO.DirectoryNotFoundException: Could not find a part of the path 'C:\sites\nfscars.com\public\storage\games\prostreet\downloads\car\1288703876-URO-v1.0.zip'.

Source Error: 

An unhandled exception was generated during the execution of the current web request. Information regarding the origin and location of the exception can be identified using the exception stack trace below.

Stack Trace: 

[DirectoryNotFoundException: Could not find a part of the path 'C:\sites\nfscars.com\public\storage\games\prostreet\downloads\car\1288703876-URO-v1.0.zip'.]
   System.IO.__Error.WinIOError(Int32 errorCode, String maybeFullPath) +239
   System.IO.FileStream.Init(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, Int32 rights, Boolean useRights, FileShare share, Int32 bufferSize, FileOptions options, SECURITY_ATTRIBUTES secAttrs, String msgPath, Boolean bFromProxy) +2580
   System.IO.FileStream..ctor(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, FileShare share, Int32 bufferSize, FileOptions options, String msgPath, Boolean bFromProxy) +138
   System.IO.FileStream..ctor(String path, FileMode mode) +91
   System.Web.HttpPostedFile.SaveAs(String filename) +151
   NFSCars.Portal.Core.Helpers.FileHelper.Save(HttpPostedFile file, String finalName, String path) +134
   NFSCars.Portal.Web.Controllers.FileInformationStep.Save(File file) +2404

[TargetInvocationException: Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation.]
   Castle.MonoRail.Framework.ControllerLifecycleExecutor.PerformErrorHandling() +118
   Castle.MonoRail.Framework.ControllerLifecycleExecutor.ProcessSelectedAction(IDictionary actionArgs) +703
   Castle.MonoRail.Framework.MonoRailHttpHandler.Process(IRailsEngineContext context) +853
   System.Web.CallHandlerExecutionStep.System.Web.HttpApplication.IExecutionStep.Execute() +599
   System.Web.HttpApplication.ExecuteStep(IExecutionStep step, Boolean& completedSynchronously) +171

Version Information: Microsoft .NET Framework Version:2.0.50727.4952; ASP.NET Version:2.0.50727.4955
July 3, 2011, 11:09 a.m.
Are you using firefox by any chance?
If yes, try uploading with Google Chrome, does the work for me.
July 3, 2011, 11:19 a.m.
I try this with Google Chrome 12 and Firefox 5. This both browsers give the same errors.
July 3, 2011, 11:25 a.m.
I think the staff needs to fix this. I tried to upload something as PS car just for testing & gave the same error (in every other section I upload just fine)
July 3, 2011, 1:07 p.m.
try uploading it as a zip file
July 5, 2011, 11:44 p.m.
I tried to upload a compressed zip package. This still did not help.
July 6, 2011, 2:16 a.m.
u geting an error that's never happend 2 me but i never tried nfs ps hmm
July 6, 2011, 10:15 a.m.
Try to change file extension of images that you're uploading with Zip file.Some times it's happens to me also,So i only change the file extension .IMO,JPEG is the best option. ;)
I hope it'll help you. :)
July 6, 2011, 10:18 a.m.
u mid if i ask are u uploading the URO
July 6, 2011, 10:20 a.m.
You mean you want me to upload the URO on the site? sure. :)
July 6, 2011, 10:21 a.m.
im just asking i still have the URO in my nfs Pro street
July 6, 2011, 10:49 a.m.
Yes, I want to upload URO mod.

Now I have this error:

Server Error in '/' Application.

Could not determine the extension type of the image.

Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code. 

Exception Details: System.Exception: Could not determine the extension type of the image.

Source Error: 

An unhandled exception was generated during the execution of the current web request. Information regarding the origin and location of the exception can be identified using the exception stack trace below.

Stack Trace: 

[Exception: Could not determine the extension type of the image.]
   NFSCars.Portal.Core.Helpers.FileHelper.ExtType(HttpPostedFile file) +316
   NFSCars.Portal.Core.Helpers.FileHelper.Save(HttpPostedFile file, String finalName, String path) +62
   NFSCars.Portal.Web.Controllers.FileInformationStep.Save(File file) +2404

[TargetInvocationException: Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation.]
   Castle.MonoRail.Framework.ControllerLifecycleExecutor.PerformErrorHandling() +118
   Castle.MonoRail.Framework.ControllerLifecycleExecutor.ProcessSelectedAction(IDictionary actionArgs) +703
   Castle.MonoRail.Framework.MonoRailHttpHandler.Process(IRailsEngineContext context) +853
   System.Web.CallHandlerExecutionStep.System.Web.HttpApplication.IExecutionStep.Execute() +599
   System.Web.HttpApplication.ExecuteStep(IExecutionStep step, Boolean& completedSynchronously) +171

Version Information: Microsoft .NET Framework Version:2.0.50727.4952; ASP.NET Version:2.0.50727.4955

I try upload image with .jpg, .JPG, .png, .PNG, .bmp or .BMP. All image formats give the same error.
July 6, 2011, 11:27 a.m.
….
July 23, 2011, 8:38 a.m.
Admins, HELLO, this problem couldn't be fixed ? What the hell happens with this website ?
I'm not even going to remind about problem with my albums, i reported thousand times and you know what? Nothing. Almost a half of year passed and i still can't upload pictures to my albums. Damn it !
July 23, 2011, 8:45 p.m.
Only Mike can fix this stuff but he doesn't seem to be bothered anymore. I'm not going to go into details but the site might as well be closing in on its demise.

Active Topics

Notifications

You currently have no notifications.

{[{ notification.title }]}

{[{ notification.created|timeAgo:'MM/dd/yyyy' }]}
{[{ notification.sender.display_name }]}
older notifications mark all as read
Shoutbox
{[{ shout.created|timeAgo:'MM/dd/yyyy' }]}