Car driving simulator "3D Instructor"

Oct. 4, 2010, 1:23 a.m.
Hello!

I have good news for fans of hardcore car simulators!

The "Multisoft" company will release a full english version of popular in Russia car driving simulator "3D Instructor 2.0" soon! It's a new generation of computer simulators, created to teach beginners how to drive a car in а big city and different close conditions. It containes:

• One and indivisible virtual city (there're no loading screens between areas);
  • Different types of streets and roads: city streets, highway, country road;
  • Difficult crossroads and junctions;
  • Standard and automatic autodroms;
  • High detailed study cars of different type, size, and wheel drive;
  • Smart traffic AI: various traffic behavior and congestion;
  • Rules of road control system;
  • Different times of day and weather condition;
  • Advanced physics: realistic car behavior, clutch support, etc.

You can see screenshots of "3D Instrcutor 2.0" here and a full description of a car driving simulator - here.

The "Multisoft" company is also searching for people with good knowledge of an english language (native speaker is very desirable) for an assistance connected with translation and beta-testing of an english version of our car driving simulator "3D Instructor 2.0". Of course, for the reward. If you interested in car simulators and wish to help us, please, contact us via E-Mail: kivlov@multisoft-web.ru and let us know a bit information about you:

• Your name, age and gender.
  • You're an english native speaker? Yes or No
  • Your expirience in beta-testing? Good, Average or None
  • Your game expirience: # of years
  • Have you got a racing wheel? Yes or No
  • Have you got a driving license? Yes or No
  • Do you drive a real car? Yes or No. If Yes - how many years?
  • Your contact E-Mail.

P.S.: My name is Eugene. I'm working in the "Multisoft" company and I would fain answer all your questions about our car simulator. :)
Oct. 25, 2010, 8:12 a.m.
I'm proud to inform you, that an English version of the most popular russian car simulator - 3D Instructor 2.0 will be released this autumn. An English version of this car driving game will be called:

"City Car Driving".

Official announce here - http://www.3dinstructor.com/news/25.html
Oct. 25, 2010, 9:06 a.m.
It will be free or pay?
Oct. 25, 2010, 9:35 a.m.
It will cost 20$.
Oct. 25, 2010, 10:22 a.m.
Nice. But one thing I noticed in the video is that the traffic cars are very, very slow. I also realized (from 2:56 on the video) that the AI movement is pretty glitchy. Will that be fixed in the final, released version?

Another question: will it be possible to add my own traffic cars and vehicles to the game?
Oct. 25, 2010, 10:30 a.m.
Looking good. I realized the same thing TruePro said. Also, as a question, will there be any skid marks or tire smoke? or even damage?

EDIT: Will the suspension movement be fixed?
Oct. 25, 2010, 11:55 a.m.
Also, as a question, will there be any skid marks or tire smoke? or even damage?09Challenger;545360

Lol I hardly doubt it since it's a driving school game :) Could be fun though.
Oct. 25, 2010, 5:46 p.m.
Nice. But one thing I noticed in the video is that the traffic cars are very, very slow. I also realized (from 2:56 on the video) that the AI movement is pretty glitchy. Will that be fixed in the final, released version?TruePro;545357
This is old video of alpha-version. Traffic has been fixed already.
Another question: will it be possible to add my own traffic cars and vehicles to the game?TruePro;545357
Maybe in the future, but unfortunately - not now. But you still could tune up vehicles and make many other mods.
Also, as a question, will there be any skid marks or tire smoke? or even damage?09Challenger;545360
Originally, this car simulator was planned like en educational simulator. So that's why it hasn't got such feautures like: smoke, skids or damage. But instead of it has very realistic lifelike features. When you collide with other traffic cars - they stop and turn on alarm signaling. Also you could get in traffic jams (if you set up high traffic density).
Will the suspension movement be fixed?09Challenger;545360
What exactly do you mean? Please, tell more details.
Oct. 25, 2010, 9:53 p.m.
"City Car Driving"….I Hardly think so for us NFS fans. When we get through with it, it will be called "City Car Hot Pursuit" or something. Anyway looks cool. Besides my driving skills could use some educational tuning up.
Oct. 25, 2010, 9:54 p.m.
he means will the car's suspension work realistically and not bob about like a crazed fish

sorry if i'm wrong
Oct. 25, 2010, 9:57 p.m.
he means will the car's suspension work realistically and not bob about like a crazed fishqwertyasd125;545405

NFS High Stakes was a bit like that in the way the suspension moved. The engine of the simulator would probably need some tweaking if the problem were to be fixed.
Oct. 25, 2010, 10:25 p.m.
"City Car Driving"….I Hardly think so for us NFS fans. When we get through with it, it will be called "City Car Hot Pursuit" or something.Nfspeed26;545403
Well… We don't stop you from that ;)
he means will the car's suspension work realistically and not bob about like a crazed fish
Yes, it will. There will be even some "sleeping policemans" in our car simulator, where you could "taste" the work of suspension.
NFS High Stakes was a bit like that in the way the suspension moved. The engine of the simulator would probably need some tweaking if the problem were to be fixed.Nfspeed26;545406
Our simulator allow to change many physical parameters. So, you could tweak suspension according your wishes too.
qwertyasd125;545405
Oct. 26, 2010, 7:08 p.m.
Our simulator allow to change many physical parameters. So, you could tweak suspension according your wishes too.Kivlov;545409

Cool. So the simiulators engine wouldn't need to be changed in order to make the suspension more realistic. Does it depend on how you set it?.
Oct. 26, 2010, 7:20 p.m.
Cool. So the simiulators engine wouldn't need to be changed in order to make the suspension more realistic. Does it depend on how you set it?.Nfspeed26;545479
Yes. Every car has it's own configuration files, where you can tweak many physical parameters.
Oct. 26, 2010, 8:10 p.m.
It's interesting but the graphics seems to be awesome till my graphics card can't run it well.

Active Topics

Notifications

You currently have no notifications.

{[{ notification.title }]}

{[{ notification.created|timeAgo:'MM/dd/yyyy' }]}
{[{ notification.sender.display_name }]}
older notifications mark all as read
Shoutbox
{[{ shout.created|timeAgo:'MM/dd/yyyy' }]}