I have good news for fans of hardcore car simulators!
company will release a full english version of popular in Russia car driving simulator "3D Instructor 2.0"
soon! It's a new generation of computer simulators, created to teach beginners how to drive a car in а big city and different close conditions. It containes:
- One and indivisible virtual city (there're no loading screens between areas);
- Different types of streets and roads: city streets, highway, country road;
- Difficult crossroads and junctions;
- Standard and automatic autodroms;
- High detailed study cars of different type, size, and wheel drive;
- Smart traffic AI: various traffic behavior and congestion;
- Rules of road control system;
- Different times of day and weather condition;
- Advanced physics: realistic car behavior, clutch support, etc.
You can see screenshots of "3D Instrcutor 2.0" here
and a full description of a car driving simulator - here
company is also searching for people with good knowledge of an english language (native speaker is very desirable) for an assistance connected with translation and beta-testing of an english version of our car driving simulator "3D Instructor 2.0"
. Of course, for the reward. If you interested in car simulators and wish to help us, please, contact us via E-Mail: email@example.com
and let us know a bit information about you:
- Your name, age and gender.
- You're an english native speaker? Yes or No
- Your expirience in beta-testing? Good, Average or None
- Your game expirience: # of years
- Have you got a racing wheel? Yes or No
- Have you got a driving license? Yes or No
- Do you drive a real car? Yes or No. If Yes - how many years?
- Your contact E-Mail.
P.S.: My name is Eugene
. I'm working in the "Multisoft"
company and I would fain answer all your questions about our car simulator. :)