Car Editing FAQ's/Tutorials

Nov. 30, 2004, 7:18 a.m.
header.jpg
As you all know, we've recently made the change over to the new vB3 forums and in the transition we've lost our previous attachments.

Since I had made several tutorials which were quite "image-heavy" I now have to transfer and rewrite them- this will require new coding and it will be a quite intensive and time consuming process- but, hopefully my efforts will pay off as my intentions are to create truly useful tutorials for the NFS novice.

I mention this so that you can understand why our present tutorials/topics may be missing their respective images and/or hyperlinks. I ask that you be patient until the completetion of these tutorials and all present forum topics can be thoroughly revised. If you happen to spot any "bugs", even if it's something as simple as a mispelled word, please report this here, to any staff member by PM or in the NFSCars.com Bugreports & Suggestions topic.

Thank you.
Dec. 25, 2004, 5:31 p.m.
Just wanted to remind everyone-

Since we obtained out new server we also lost the attachments/images to a lot of the tutorials. I'll try to get these back up and running as soon as possible in more user-friendly formats.

Thank you for your patience !
Dec. 26, 2004, 9:27 a.m.
Ok- making some great progress now that we have subforums created for the FAQ's and Tutorials section as follows:
Each section will soon be filled with tutorials for both beginners and adavanced modellers- If you have any further questions or suggestions for a tutorial, please contact me directly by PM or post your comments in the NFSCars.com Bugreports & Suggestions topic.

Active Topics

Notifications

You currently have no notifications.

{[{ notification.title }]}

{[{ notification.created|timeAgo:'MM/dd/yyyy' }]}
{[{ notification.sender.display_name }]}
older notifications mark all as read
Shoutbox
{[{ shout.created|timeAgo:'MM/dd/yyyy' }]}