Car Request: [NFS:U2] 1985 Pontiac Fiero GT

July 30, 2018, 11:40 a.m.
Hello everyone,

I have always enjoyed the car replacement mods that have been uploaded to this website. I have many mods added to my NFSU2 game, and I still play on a regular basis.

REQUEST:
1985 Pontiac Fiero GT

[……or the 1986-1987 SE equivalent of a Notchback body style with the Aero Package]

I have always wanted to have a 1985 Pontiac Fiero GT to replace the GTO on this game.

I have waited a long time for someone to come up with a good solution to making this happen, so any help would be appreciated. I am not skilled at creating mods or ripping cars. I have never done anything like that. I have only added mods to my game that I have downloaded over the years.

I would be very grateful if someone would create a 1985 Fiero GT. I certainly hope one of you can help finally make my Underground 2 gameplay dream become a reality.

I know there some of you out there that are very skilled and talented, and one user on here I can quickly think of is * GM25 * .

Thanks in advance for possible help, and thanks for reading.
Attachments
July 30, 2018, 12:06 p.m.
…I have uploaded images of the exact car…

I (patiently) hope someone will respond soon.
Attachments
Aug. 3, 2018, 9:38 a.m.
Is anyone looking into this? I would appreciate some help. Thanks.
Aug. 3, 2018, 11:13 a.m.
No
Aug. 3, 2018, 11:16 a.m.
Never force modders to do your request. It's their choices.
Aug. 3, 2018, 11:18 a.m.
I couldn't have said it better myself , just make your request and play the waiting game . trust me it works , it might take a while for the modder to get around to getting your request done . like me for example . I'm currently waiting on someone to make a 69 Dodge Charger R/T for NFS Underground .
Aug. 4, 2018, 10:43 a.m.
You seem to greatly misunderstand. No worries, you are forgiven for the accusation. :-)
Just to be clear, I have not attempted to "force" anyone to do anything… I have not forced anyone to do anything… and I do not plan to force anyone to do anything. I have been very patient. I certainly know that modders are also very busy people. I also know that it will take time. I also know that it is unknown if anyone has yet had any chance tonwork on it, so I am not worried about it. I can place comments on my own thread if I would like. Doing so does not mean that I am forcing anyone to do anything. I will continue to wait patiently as I always do. Thanks for understanding by this point.
I only attempted to keep the thread alive by adding my own comments to it, so that I could draw some mild attention. It seems that I have drawn the unwanted of misunderstandings, in which I did not indend to do.
No need to worry, since you do not know me personally in real life, I can assure you, I am a very patient person. Now if you will excuse me, I will get back to my life, waiting patiently and I will not expect to see any more negative comments. If I see any more negativity, it will be reported. It's not a threat, it's an assurance for the sake of peace and proper communication. I would appreciate the kindness on anyone's part to keep the negativity to themselves and not post anymore negative comments or any false accusations. :-)
Is that understood by everyone? Thank you.
I have certainly waited for years for this mod to be made, I though I would give it a try to make a simple request. I did not expect to be misunderstood during the process of attempting to "force" anyone to make this mod. I have never done such a thing. There is certainly no need for such an accusation, or anything related.

Thank you kindly for reading and for further peaceful-only comments and cooperation.
:-)
Aug. 4, 2018, 10:46 a.m.
Keep in mind too, just because I have created this Request thread, it does not mean that anyone has yet considered this request. It is not even in the Pending stage yet, which means it has not yet been looked into. Just an interesting point. ;-)
Aug. 4, 2018, 11:19 a.m.
same with me , I created the 69 Dodge Charger Request for NFS Underground and it may take a while for someone to get to making that car .
Aug. 4, 2018, 3:01 p.m.
Request has been now moved to the " Pending Requests " section.
Sorry for the wait.
Aug. 4, 2018, 7:51 p.m.
Jack_Mcknight,

Yes that is true, thanks brother. I don't mind waiting. :-)
Aug. 4, 2018, 7:53 p.m.
Ti-Sonic,
Thank you very much. :-)
Aug. 12, 2018, 12:19 a.m.
I'm getting more and more excited about this every time I think about it. I can just imagine finally getting to drive my real car on this game. I would happily settle for it to replace either the 'MUSTANGGT' or 'GTO'. Thanks in advance to anyone looking into this. :) Have a great day/evening/night.
Aug. 18, 2018, 11:48 p.m.
Hi everyone,
I'm just curious if anyone has given this any consideration to be created. Maybe the Fiero (Fastback style) from Forza could be used as a base to go off of, and then be edited into a Notchie style. A slightly "chopped" roof line would be ok… *hint hint*. Hopefully this idea is helpful to anyone that can work on this.

Thanks for reading.
Sept. 12, 2018, 12:27 a.m.
Is anyone willing to work on this?

If there is anyone still out there that is skilled enough to edit the Fastback Fiero from Forza to make a Notchback SE Aero/'85 GT, please lend some help with this request.

I have waited a long time, and I will continue to wait patiently.

Thank you.

Notifications

You currently have no notifications.

{[{ notification.title }]}

{[{ notification.created|timeAgo:'MM/dd/yyyy' }]}
{[{ notification.sender.display_name }]}
older notifications mark all as read
Shoutbox
{[{ shout.created|timeAgo:'MM/dd/yyyy' }]}