Sept. 12, 2018, 4:11 a.m.
Again, don't force modders about the car you want in the game
Just accept the fate mate, not everything is free and just play with the other
mods that's still available
Be grateful of what these modders have created the cars

Me personally don't care about the replacements, as long as the mods can be play bugs free
I like all cars even though i dont play UG2 that much…

Remember that, dawg…
Sept. 14, 2018, 8:31 a.m.
Hacker'z Place,

Dawg? Hmm.. I do not know who you are or why you chose to comment here, but you surely must be commenting on the wrong thread.

I absolutely have not forced anyone to work on this. I have not even attempted to do so, and I do not intend to do so.

Keep in mind: No one is "forcing" any modders to do anything on this thread. I do not know who you are, but if you are indeed referring to me, then you are highly mistaken, and you owe me an apology. I do not appreciate the undue disrespect and false accusation. You certainly do not know me personally. I have no fear to stand up against people like you. I have only been kind, and I have only had a patient attitude.

The only thing I have only attempted to do is to show my interest from time to time to increase the awareness, in hopes to increase the chance of anyone at least considering it. I would rather give a full thought about my interest, rather than just giving a lame "Bump" comment. It is now to my attention that there are some overly sensitive people out there that can't handle reading and understanding my words carefully, so I may HAVE to keep my comments to only a simple "Bump" from now on. You surely can see the truth here.

Thank you, and hope you have a nice day.
Sept. 14, 2018, 8:42 a.m.
i remember seeing this car on a site….BUT ON WHICH ONE??????
Sept. 14, 2018, 9:03 a.m.
LRF Modding,

Thanks for your comment.
That's a good question. Personally, I'm not sure which site.
I can only think of the Fiero that was made for the old Hot Pursuit 2 game, and the Fiero from Forza Motorsport 4.

Hopefully someone will know. :-)

Active Topics

Notifications

You currently have no notifications.

{[{ notification.title }]}

{[{ notification.created|timeAgo:'MM/dd/yyyy' }]}
{[{ notification.sender.display_name }]}
older notifications mark all as read
Shoutbox
{[{ shout.created|timeAgo:'MM/dd/yyyy' }]}