Jan. 16, 2005, 10:59 a.m.
Since our PM notification is still down…I will post again to remind you all to Check your PM's on a routine basis- until the system is back on, please check your Inbox as often as possible. I've sent some of you PM's and have recieved no response yet I see you in the forums so….once again….Check your PM's !

Once again, Some of you have been issued PM's regarding site-related violations and have not responded to the PMs sent to you and are still committing the same infractions. If you do not respond to the PM's or e-mails sent to you then I will have no other choice than to block your account for lack of cooperation- this is the only way I can prevent those of you commiting the same infratcions over and over.Viper

I have one last word of advice for those of you who are ignoring the ones I have sent…Read them and respond accordingly.
Jan. 19, 2005, 12:03 p.m.
Some of you need to check your PM's NOW ! :D some of you just might have some very important news !
Feb. 24, 2005, 12:13 p.m.
I don't know how many times I have to keep reminding everyone to check your PM's- it is your responisbility to do so…some of you might just find out that you are about to be banned and later ask yourselves why- well, not responding to a staff member's PM is a serious issue so, this is your wake-up call.
Feb. 27, 2005, 12:18 p.m.
and you complain to us about double posting :D (yes i m just kidding)
March 3, 2005, 5:16 p.m.
Viper….
when you say "Check your PMs" do you also mean to reply to them?

If so, I would reccommend that many of you do so, now. Including you viper.
I'm saying that with a gentle and small voice, not an arrogant one.
March 3, 2005, 9:23 p.m.
Viper….
when you say "Check your PMs" do you also mean to reply to them?

If so, I would reccommend that many of you do so, now. Including you viper.
I'm saying that with a gentle and small voice, not an arrogant one.MSFT
First of all, don't make such a statement without knowing what you are talking about- if you contact me directly for reasons which have no concern for me as an administrator…I may so choose to have one of my fellow staff members take a look at your PM and have them respond to you- you do NOT need to have Me specifically respond to your PM's especially when the reason why you are contacting me is not directly related to what I do on this site and I am not about to explain myself to every single member who contacts me for unnecessary reasons.

I am here to serve this site but, do not abuse your notion of trying to "reprimand" me by telling me what I should and should not do.
March 4, 2005, 11:06 a.m.
First of all, don't make such a statement without knowing what you are talking about- if you contact me directly for reasons which have no concern for me as an administrator…I may so choose to have one of my fellow staff members take a look at your PM and have them respond to you- you do NOT need to have Me specifically respond to your PM's especially when the reason why you are contacting me is not directly related to what I do on this site and I am not about to explain myself to every single member who contacts me for unnecessary reasons.

I am here to serve this site but, do not abuse your notion of trying to "reprimand" me by telling me what I should and should not do.Viper

Sorry Jay, last night was one of the worst for me. I take back the comment.
March 9, 2005, 10:35 a.m.
I think the email notification system is again down. I don't receive my emails when someone replies. Am I correct?
March 9, 2005, 12:10 p.m.
Nope, I get notifications. Check again or try and check your spam folder.
P.S. this should be here (suggestions and bugs) under a new topic.
July 31, 2006, 1:53 p.m.
Well I don't get any PMs.Only when I write one and the person replys.But I still check them every time on the internet.

Active Topics

Notifications

You currently have no notifications.

{[{ notification.title }]}

{[{ notification.created|timeAgo:'MM/dd/yyyy' }]}
{[{ notification.sender.display_name }]}
older notifications mark all as read
Shoutbox
{[{ shout.created|timeAgo:'MM/dd/yyyy' }]}