Count's Kustoms 1973 Buick Riviera Boattail Car-Art for Need For Speed Most Wanted - ✳

Feb. 16, 2018, 5:18 a.m.
This is my first topic ever. I apologize in advance if I've broken some rules. Please don't delete it.

Can someone make the NFS Most Wanted 2005 mod for Count's Customs 1973 Buick Riviera with it's original vinyl from the show. The car itself was already been made for game by Robin'7t4. The car is awesome, but can you make another like it,replacing mustang gt in game, with all that is on this mod, but with stability so game doesn't crash like in some mods, and with Count's Kustoms 1973 Buick Riviera vinyl-either like livery body on body 5 or under unique, black edition 1 vinyl. Please people. Just think about it, beggining intro M3 GTR VS Count's Kustoms Buick Riviera. That would be an intro to remember. Please make it happen.

the video about the car:
 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xMH8Ot7-9v4

also some pictures:
http://www.countskustoms.com/galleries/rods/73buick/fullscreen/DSC_0961.JPG
https://www.drivingline.com/s3/drivingline.prd/media/1255/sema-2015-gallery-kcline-img_1329.jpg
https://i.ytimg.com/vi/xMH8Ot7-9v4/maxresdefault.jpg
https://www.cokertire.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2015/11/Counting-Cars-SEMA-Riviera-07.jpg
https://www.cokertire.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2015/11/Counting-Cars-SEMA-Riviera-03.jpg
http://www.countskustoms.com/rods.html#prettyPhoto[gallery31]/0/
Attachments
Feb. 16, 2018, 5:53 a.m.
I'm just going to start off with the post–why do you have so much red-colored text? If you were trying to highlight keywords in your text, that's fine, but there are quite a bit of red on some stuff that kind of confused me on what you are requesting. Also, can you put the target game that you want the game modded to do in the thread title? I know it's the Black Box Most Wanted game, but come on, I thought this was for Carbon!

Second: In fact, I'll try to simplify the post to the best I can to minimize confusion:
You are seeking the 1973 Buick Riviera, with a special vinyl, right? This car would have full customization options, and it would replace the Ford Mustang GT, which means both Razor and Jewels would have this car.

Third: You mentioned Robin'7t4's mod (which you commented with roughly the same text as this post, sans the opening line) but the description doesn't mention how the model was conceived so I am going to assume it was not a conversion and instead hand-made, which takes more time than conversations. ..
…And some other modelling site might have a model that Robin'7t4 may or may not have used for the mod, but GameModels doesn't have it…at least, not the 1973 one…
Feb. 16, 2018, 6:41 a.m.
I am sorry man. This is my first topic ever. Yes, almost same text as in that comment. I don't know about third part a lot, because I don't know how to mod cars myself.
Look, man has to have dreams or desires, am I right? I just thought it can be done by someone of you guys. You all are talented and have gathered on this awesome site for a reason-love for cars.
This car is in my eyes equal to Koenigsegg Agera RS Naraya by being car and art in the same time. I just thought to see this car racing in the game into alongside my favourite M3 E46 GTR Race version. That's all there is to it.
I apologize once more for any case of inconvinience, confusion, eyesores or even breaking some rules.
The car doesn't need to have as many bodies as the one I commented about. Stock, and body 1 can be fully customized, but for Aerodynamics tuning, body 2 possibly the same as the one from the show (from videos and pictures).
Please guys, anyone, make this car mod stable in game and replacing Ford Mustang GT.
Greetings from Croatia!
Feb. 16, 2018, 8:21 a.m.
I am sorry man. This is my first topic ever. Yes, almost same text as in that comment. I don't know about third part a lot, because I don't know how to mod cars myself.
You don't need to be sorry, I didn't mean to come off as alarming. The third part was mainly availability of the base car, which is in this case, the '73 Buick Riviera. The problem I stated is that at least, when I checked, there was no models of that specific car with the associated year, although there were older models of the Riviera present on the site.

Look, man has to have dreams or desires, am I right? I just thought it can be done by someone of you guys. You all are talented and have gathered on this awesome site for a reason-love for cars.
Someone might–I can't because I can't mod cars, either. And I would never dismiss you of your desire–if you like American muscle cars, nobody should be able to persuade you away from that.

The car doesn't need to have as many bodies as the one I commented about. Stock, and body 1 can be fully customized, but for Aerodynamics tuning, body 2 possibly the same as the one from the show (from videos and pictures).
Please guys, anyone, make this car mod stable in game and replacing Ford Mustang GT.
Alright, you provided more specifics, I'm sure the modder will consider this. All you have to do is have hope…
Feb. 16, 2018, 8:40 a.m.
The problem with this request really. While there may be a mod fort this car already in the game its a matter of what the game can handle. This paintjob is extremely detailed. Thats no good. The game came out in 2005 afterall where 480 was the best you could get.

Anyway. Even if we say lets give it a shot. How are you going to make a good texture from just pictures (unless you have good photshop skills) onto the UV map of the mod you dont even know. Then comes the other problem I mentioned earlier.

The game came out in 2005 and it has its limitations. For example if we still made the texture nice and big so when stretched onto the car it can look nice and detailed, then the texture might end up being too big. That means ghosting as MW has a problem with RAM management and thats when ghosting happens.

A man can have his dreams and hopes that one day someone picks this up. But without any proper source just pictures off of Google, you unfortunately made this request quite hard. And only a fan of the car like yourself with the sufficient skill would actually try to make this imo

There is good news though. If its only a paintjob and maybe rim that are different on the car from the stock, and there is a mod for the stock model of the car, it is WAY WAY easier to make a texture mod for the mod itself making this request do-able. I myself am crap with Photoshop so I wont be able to do it. But if you are, you are more than welcome to look up our tutorials and learn how to make texture mods for MW and MW car mods. Its not as complicated as you`d think. So I say give it a shot. And one day maybe you can make this yourself into MW
Feb. 16, 2018, 10:19 a.m.
I love all cars. Not just American Muscle Classics. And I will have hope. Nothing else is there, since I don't mod cars.

Greger I would be satisfied with even a paintjob, body isn't that relevant. This paintjob doesn't have to be high detailed. Only that it is on the car as is in reality. There are car mods around, but i don't have models from those cars. I might try it one day. But not soon though. I do not posses neccessary skill yet.
Feb. 16, 2018, 7:47 p.m.
Please , if you want to add something important to your post in the same day , use the Edit function instead of adding another post , it's more convenient. I merged the concerned messages.
Feb. 19, 2018, 3:49 a.m.
Ti-Sonic I'm sorry I wasn't doing it on intention. Thanks for merging the messages.
Feb. 23, 2018, 9:21 a.m.
Can this tool possibly be used to make the vinyl I requested, but in low to mid quality, so the game doesn't crash?
http://nfs-mania.com/?page=modifierlesvinylesneedforspeedmostwanted#crea
Feb. 23, 2018, 11:06 a.m.
I know about this tutorial. yup , it should work without any issues.
Feb. 27, 2018, 12:03 p.m.
Ti-Sonic Awesome there is the way then.
March 13, 2018, 12:13 p.m.
I've tried to make it, but i don't have a clue how to work in this program properly. If anyone with more knowledge could make this car mod, that would be awesome.

Active Topics

Notifications

You currently have no notifications.

{[{ notification.title }]}

{[{ notification.created|timeAgo:'MM/dd/yyyy' }]}
{[{ notification.sender.display_name }]}
older notifications mark all as read
Shoutbox
{[{ shout.created|timeAgo:'MM/dd/yyyy' }]}