Dead links, false redirection and functions missing

Nov. 8, 2015, 11 p.m.
To be honest I really don't like the new version of the website, previous one was so much better. Mainly it's because of the access, bugs and functions. I can't open my whole profile where I would see all my garages from all the games, favorites and comments feed, it says "404 Not Found" and these functions I guess don't even exist anymore in the new version. That means others can't view all of my cars as well. Yes you have "more rides by .." option, but that only shows the rides from the selected game. "My account" only redirects to forum control panel which gives you nothing. Another thing, you can't see who voted for your ride. All this leads to frustration, especially knowing how good, easy to navigate, clear and everything accessible was the previous version. Image compression at the thumbnails are awful as well.
Nov. 9, 2015, 2:22 a.m.
There are quite a few missing or incomplete features, including 404s on pretty crucial pages such as Contact Us, Help, member pages etc. If you try to message the admins you get an invalid url error. I hope that these things get fixed and that this site (arguably one of the best in the NFS modding scene) doesn't end up slowly fading into buggy obscurity.
Dec. 4, 2015, 2:03 a.m.
I am aware of the issues, Apologize. Been working 50-60 hour weeks so time is limited at the moment.
Dec. 7, 2015, 10:38 a.m.
Yo My !! work is Work!!! Keep doing! Keep cool It's Christmas Times..Live always find a way..:)
Dec. 7, 2015, 11:36 a.m.
Yeah, to be honest this site was one of the best in the NFS modding scene, but now…
Dec. 13, 2015, 10:22 a.m.
What I also just came across is that there is no option to delete your ride in Showroom.
Dec. 14, 2015, 12:18 a.m.
There was one before , dunno why it has disappeared. Maybe a missing code.

Active Topics

Notifications

You currently have no notifications.

{[{ notification.title }]}

{[{ notification.created|timeAgo:'MM/dd/yyyy' }]}
{[{ notification.sender.display_name }]}
older notifications mark all as read
Shoutbox
{[{ shout.created|timeAgo:'MM/dd/yyyy' }]}