Dodge Neon from NFSU for NFSMW

Dec. 12, 2017, 11:27 a.m.
Hello everyone! I'm first time requesting a car.
I want to see Dodge Neon Coupe from NFSU. Unfortunately, from Dodge Neon family there's only SRT-4, sport version of second generation Neon, but I wanna see first generation Neon Coupe in NFSMW. I tried to rip this car via NFS-GeoEd, but failed because this program only supports NFSU2 models (but sadly, that Dodge Neon was excluded from NFSU2).

If someone could make this car, I'll be happy. Suggested replacement is Cobalt for me.

Image from NFS Wiki is included how first gen Neon Coupe looks like
Attachments
Dec. 12, 2017, 11:50 a.m.
lol wat. Car from NFSU for MW? dat joke
Dec. 12, 2017, 12:34 p.m.
@Corvettez06 I'm not joking! Only second generation exists (Dodge (Neon) SRT-4 from Forza 4 and Juiced 2 by AJ_Lethal and Grixan99 respectively), but I do not see first generation of Dodge Neon Coupe for NFSMW.

I think someone could make interior for Neon Coupe from NFSU1, because none of NFSU1 and NFSU2 cars have full interior (in NFSU1 and 2, interior is simplified).
Dec. 12, 2017, 5:37 p.m.
Oh man I love that car as well. I know Underground 1 cars are low poly but it doesn't mean they can't look good in MW. I would take the request but I'm gonna be busy these next 2 weeks or so. But after that or maybe sooner if no one else does it I'll probably try myself.

EDIT: Waaaaaaait a minute. I missed that part where you said Geo Ed can't extract the model. So is there no way to get the model from U1? Does it appear in another game? I'll try some old BIN to ASE converter I used to have if I can find it again.
Dec. 13, 2017, 12:42 a.m.
AJ_Lethal would know about getting models from U1 and how to make it mid-poly or high-poly, at least. I saw a few of his MW mods that were from U1 and U2.
Dec. 13, 2017, 6:09 p.m.
You are right, I could ask that guy. By the way, really sorry if this is against the rules of this site, but could someone send me the geometry and textures files of the Dodge Neon of NFS Underground 1? :P
Jan. 7, 2018, 3:25 p.m.
I got the model finally:
5itsyl.jpg
I used "nfsu2geombin2ase" and "3d object converter" to get it. Unfortunately it relies too much on the textures for the details, and the 3D model is less detailed than I thought. I'll see if I can first add the trim thing on the front bumper and rear bumper, in 3D, but it might look bad.

Edit:
Ole9pq.jpg
l89ZpK.jpg
Jan. 8, 2018, 9:16 a.m.
Good job, BadHairDay! Keep it up!
Here's my bodykit suggestion:
Stock: 
Front Bumper: Stock
Rear Bumper: Stock
Side Skirts: Stock
Muffler Tip: Stock
Headlights: Stock
Brakelights: Stock

Bodykit 1: 
Front Bumper: Snyper
Rear Bumper: Snyper
Side Skirts: Snyper
Muffler Tip: Ace
Headlights: Stock
Brakelights: Stock

Bodykit 2:
Front Bumper: Regenerade
Rear Bumper: Shadow
Side Skirts: Flash
Muffler Tip: Vortex
Headlights: Eyelids
Brakelights: Reaper

Bodykit 3:
Front Bumper: Spyder
Rear Bumper: Crank
Side Skirts: Frenzy
Muffler Tip: Thunderbolt
Headlights: Lunar
Brakelights: Masked

Bodykit 4:
Wide Bodykit: Vapor
Muffler Tip: Rocket
Headlights: Projector
Brakelights: Crimson

Bodykit 5:
Wide Bodykit: Mantis
Muffler Tip: Rocket
Headlights: Projector
Brakelights: Crimson
Aug. 12, 2018, 1:56 p.m.
Well many months later I got back to working on this one :P
This is what it looks like in the game so far:

NLe2Tnr.jpg

I still need to add some more lines between the body and the hood, trunk and bumpers. The car looks way too reflective, I think it's because it's so low poly. I added a few more vertices to some parts, and added those details on the bumpers. I'm making it into the R/T version because it looks more sporty and more like something a street racer would drive. I don't know what version the one from Underground was, maybe the base one.
For the interior I'll try to adjust the one from the Integra from Pro Street, with some modifications to look like the Neon interior. Thanks for the body kit suggestions, I'll check those out.
Aug. 12, 2018, 3:51 p.m.
wow , looks great so far , I'll be sure to add that into my line up for NFS most wanted 2005
Aug. 12, 2018, 9:17 p.m.
@BadHairDay : I remember that Forza has a Neon , you can try to get the LOD1 interior from it , it should do the trick ;)

EDIT : Even if the '02 version seems the most common one , these may help you :

Driver SF : http://gamemodels.ru/files/file/3768-dodge-neon-series-ii-02/
Sept. 3, 2018, 12:32 p.m.
@BadHairDay better leave at it was in base trim like in NFSU1, as in this game it's not R/T, but it is a base trim of 1st gen Dodge Neon coupe

Active Topics

Notifications

You currently have no notifications.

{[{ notification.title }]}

{[{ notification.created|timeAgo:'MM/dd/yyyy' }]}
{[{ notification.sender.display_name }]}
older notifications mark all as read
Shoutbox
{[{ shout.created|timeAgo:'MM/dd/yyyy' }]}