Does anyone knows how to add a car without replacing using Texture Compiler?

Sept. 24, 2018, 2:44 p.m.
Hi again guys, i've got a question. Does anyone knows how to add a car without replacing? I have NFSMW Unlimiter made by nlgzrn and i have the Texture Compiler made by MWInside. I tried to add a car mod without replacing and it didn't work and maybe it could be because that i'm doing wrong.

Here's how i made:

I added the manufacturer and the secondary logo;

compiled the FRONTEND textures (with the added ones);

I made a folder with Eclipse72rus' Bugatti Divo (both geometry and textures, i added the vinyls and pre vinyls files from the SL65 folder);

i made a ini file and i typed: [DIVO]

Manufacutrer      = Bugatti

Class      = Racers

Color      = A9BEBCB8;

compiled the GLOBALB textures (with the added ones);

I made another ini file and i typed: [config]
CARNAME_BUGATTI_DIVO      = Bugatti Divo;

I compiled the LANGUAGE textures (or whatever it is);

I replaced the original files by the compiled ones

and i opened the game and it didn't work.

If i did in the wrong way, tell me which way is the correct one.
Sept. 24, 2018, 3:35 p.m.
Well, you must first recompile car model. Why? Because if in DIVO folder for example there's model replacing SL65, it won't work properly. Also you need NFS-VltEd 4.5 by nfsu360
Sept. 24, 2018, 3:50 p.m.
How can i recompile the model?
Sept. 24, 2018, 5:40 p.m.
you need to rip the model and prepare it for conversion :D
Sept. 25, 2018, 7:02 a.m.
i have a q for Yochi, when you finish your MR2, you upload it? if yes, you include Global file too?
I ask question cuz i don't know can be new cars a usable, because here a lot of MW modders and if modder will include his own Globalb files, only latest installed mod can be works properly for end user.
Oct. 8, 2018, 12:13 p.m.
Rip the model and prepare for conversion? Is there another way to recompile the model?

Also, sorry for the late reply because i was playing nfsmw.
Oct. 8, 2018, 12:22 p.m.
now you can recompile already available mods for another replacment or as new addon
Oct. 8, 2018, 12:28 p.m.
Ok but i want to edit your Bugatti Divo and once i open with ZModeler, it says out of memory.
Oct. 8, 2018, 12:42 p.m.
you not need ZM for that
Oct. 8, 2018, 12:44 p.m.
Then what i need?
Oct. 8, 2018, 1:02 p.m.
MWInside's model compiler. i can't give a link to you(not have it), you can try to search him on youtube or pm him here
Oct. 8, 2018, 1:21 p.m.
I know what is this program so yeah i can compile the model. And if you can tell me what to do after compiling the model, well… just tell me.
Oct. 8, 2018, 1:25 p.m.
you need texture compiler to add model, logos and names. then add car in vlt
p.s. http://www.nfscars.net/need-for-speed-most-wanted/7/files/view/16167/ divo is here as addon and i have added support for available mods fro other modders. That pack will be updated every week
Oct. 8, 2018, 1:38 p.m.
I downloaded the files owned by MWInside and i noticed it doesn't have the Model Compiler.
Oct. 8, 2018, 1:46 p.m.
may be he removed it

Notifications

You currently have no notifications.

{[{ notification.title }]}

{[{ notification.created|timeAgo:'MM/dd/yyyy' }]}
{[{ notification.sender.display_name }]}
older notifications mark all as read
Shoutbox
{[{ shout.created|timeAgo:'MM/dd/yyyy' }]}