Dummies in traffic mods for NFSMW

Oct. 20, 2017, 3:54 p.m.
I'm finishing a traffic pack for MW, but I've had problems with headlights.

I add with ZModeler 1, but, at compiling, the directions changes to default and, if I edit in BIN Viewer, the game crashes after.

What can I do to adjust it?
Oct. 20, 2017, 8:21 p.m.
If you want to add headlights using BinViewer, make sure you add headlights in the BASE model.
For the correct direction, rotate the Y axis of the headlight's mount point to -90.
Oct. 21, 2017, 4:04 a.m.
Don't edit traffic with BinViewer, it doesn't support traffic cars, cuz tool isn't finished and can't be finished. Game will be crash every time, if tried to load modified traffic geometry. This trick works only with racer or cop cars (If you want to add headlights using BinViewer, make sure you add headlights in the BASE model.
For the correct direction, rotate the Y axis of the headlight's mount point to -90.)
Oct. 21, 2017, 8:12 a.m.
With racers I saw and tested after see your video. So, for traffics, no solution?
Oct. 21, 2017, 9:49 a.m.
No, you can ignore headlight dummies
Oct. 21, 2017, 9:51 a.m.
Bro, headlight dummy for Most Wanted is just an effect. No one turn on their car headlights in daylight. If you asking me, ignore them. ;)
Oct. 21, 2017, 11:57 a.m.
I think headlights are required by law when it's raining, in most of the US but I'm not sure :P
Since it's common for mods to have no headlights now, can I suggest using the "centre" brakelight dummy for the back lights instead of "right/left" brakelight? Otherwise the back lights will be on at all times but the front ones won't, kinda weird. I know some mods already don't have neither front nor rear lights on which is alright.

As an alternative, for a car I converted once I tried extending (scaling) the normals of the headlight models (and also using the headlightreflector material) so they always look brighter like they are on, not sure if it's a good idea:
TeaKh8H.png
Oct. 21, 2017, 12:16 p.m.
Here in Brazil, since 2015, headlights on for cars are required EVER, even under a fucking daylight sun. And for motorcycles, since 1990's.

I've tested some traffics from Robin, it have headlights working fine (I've stopped to use because that's so heavy). Could have any way to solve it…
Oct. 21, 2017, 2:59 p.m.
What?! Are you sure?

Skip it. MWRViewer cannot support default cars of the game and game will be crashed (As what Corvette said)
These mount points are for headlight. Just for remebering:
#LEFT_HEADLIGHT
#RIGHT_HEADLIGHT

Active Topics

Notifications

You currently have no notifications.

{[{ notification.title }]}

{[{ notification.created|timeAgo:'MM/dd/yyyy' }]}
{[{ notification.sender.display_name }]}
older notifications mark all as read
Shoutbox
{[{ shout.created|timeAgo:'MM/dd/yyyy' }]}