editing comments

Oct. 20, 2002, 6:47 p.m.
Since I see lots of ppl that puts comments on the cars make two post cuz they forgot to add something on the first one. I was thinking about a edit for car comments also for the headlines.

what do you guys think?
Oct. 20, 2002, 7:35 p.m.
Thats why we have the "edit" button for, click on your post and edit it. You have also the possibility to delete the post, there is a option to delete it as far as i know.

(dont really remember anymore, as mod i have more options on editing posts)
Oct. 20, 2002, 7:37 p.m.
no he ment editing your comments for comments on the cars.
Oct. 20, 2002, 7:57 p.m.
Thats why we have the "edit" button for, click on your post and edit it. You have also the possibility to delete the post, there is a option to delete it as far as i know.

(dont really remember anymore, as mod i have more options on editing posts)savidge

We can't delete…. Just edit
Oct. 20, 2002, 8:08 p.m.
I still plan on altering the comments section of the site to allow editing, but as I have a lot of things to do on the site and little time, it can take a while before something like that is added.

Also, only mods can delete posts on the board, members can only edit posts.
Oct. 20, 2002, 8:19 p.m.
I still plan on altering the comments section of the site to allow editing, but as I have a lot of things to do on the site and little time, it can take a while before something like that is added.

Also, only mods can delete posts on the board, members can only edit posts.Sander

Why we can't delete our own posts ?
Oct. 21, 2002, 4 a.m.
If someone deletes a message after people replied to it, the discussion is not complete anymore. When someone edits their comment and removes the text out of it, the post itself stays, so at least people know that the person gave a comment.
Oct. 22, 2002, 4:38 p.m.
http://site.nfscars.com/car.php?ID=3322 is the comments we are talking about.

Active Topics

Notifications

You currently have no notifications.

{[{ notification.title }]}

{[{ notification.created|timeAgo:'MM/dd/yyyy' }]}
{[{ notification.sender.display_name }]}
older notifications mark all as read
Shoutbox
{[{ shout.created|timeAgo:'MM/dd/yyyy' }]}