F-body Faction - ZL-1s, MuscleCarFreak WS6!

May 31, 2012, 8:17 p.m.
these were some models I never released back in 2006. I don't entirely remember the reasoning why, I think it's cause I felt I had more to do to them still but as I look at them now, they look pretty close to completion.

attachment.php

the ZL-1 Street model is a dealership modified model that was actually sold in real life. it's similar to the Berger Camaro SS in appearance, except it's called ZL-1. it's been many many years since I was into these cars, so I honestly can't tell you what makes it so special, unless it's the hockey stick decals on the sides lol

attachment.php

the ZL-1 Concept was a brutally fast concept car by GM. the only thing missing from the model I present here is that it doesn't say ZL-1 on the fenders.

attachment.php

the mecha IROC Concept is loosely based on a previous model I did back in 2002, albeit minus the graphics that were present on the 1993 Camaro Z28 Pace Car. I hope to one day redraw those to make it look like the old car I did, but for right now this is what it looks like. it's mainly a modified Camaro SS with a stripe down the middle, much like the ZL-1 Street, and it has the large SLP center mount exhaust, only major difference being that it says IROC-Z on the doors and rear panel. I wanted to make a modernized IROC race car using the 4th gen 98+ design, I had roll cage parts and racing rims to go with it, would like to get a hold of some hoodpins and somehow retexture it to look like a race car. that probably won't see the light of day though. we'll see.

the European taillight design was just a placeholder, I intend on using the American taillights if I ever finish it.
May 31, 2012, 10:04 p.m.
Wow, very nice there love the mecha IROC Concept.
June 1, 2012, 12:58 a.m.
Wow, I like these, then again I've always been a sucker for F-bodies.
June 1, 2012, 1:38 a.m.
Awesome. btw what do you think of this back?

http://speed-eng.com/store/images/RK%20Sport%20Sport%20Back.jpg
June 1, 2012, 4:28 a.m.
not used to being a mod I guess, I wound up editing your post rather than quoting you LOL

never seen a 4th gen notchback before I don't think. the 3rd gen models we got have the notchback parts though. those will be a lot of fun if I ever get the models mapped, and I'll probably have to overhaul the entire textures on them.
June 1, 2012, 4:59 a.m.
I SEE GREEN! :D
June 1, 2012, 6:41 a.m.
out of nothing 8)
stunning.wow.
June 1, 2012, 9:49 a.m.
These models are spot is on! Nice to see a F-body Faction member and model return.
June 1, 2012, 1:49 p.m.
if mecha would have saved any of this years ago i wouldnt be searching old drives for it now

you never mapped the 3rd gens he says you never put them in games he says

you never finished the models well i have all of them finished even a bunch of extra cars i never uploaded
June 1, 2012, 2:14 p.m.
i cant even count how many times i remade models

honestly i think ive just wasted an hour looking for the old files im pretty much done with all of this

i just dont have the time anymore
June 1, 2012, 3:35 p.m.
These look pretty good I must say!
June 1, 2012, 4:30 p.m.
This certainly brings back memories.

These are still a couple of my favorite models.

1104.jpg
659.jpg
June 1, 2012, 5:19 p.m.
I smell death and secrets in here…
June 1, 2012, 6:47 p.m.
That's a bad *** collection!! :thumbsup:
June 1, 2012, 9:32 p.m.
Nice cars everyone. Looks good.

Active Topics

Notifications

You currently have no notifications.

{[{ notification.title }]}