Feb. 8, 2017, 4:27 a.m.
work is very busy lately. I fix games in arcades, and apparently my services are wanted more than ever at multiple places. :P I think Freak-DS should have the 4th gen Zmod file in his facebook history still, but I made a ton of alterations to the texture to allot for more stuff (the limitation of having a single 256x256 texture) and trying to figure out where I placed everything would probably take a day to do.

the 3rd gens received a ton of work to the meshes and that's all completely lost. my biggest issue with those were the bodylines, they either weren't very pronounced or were missing entirely (this was the same thing I was faced with on the 4th gens in 2006). so I refuse to release them as-is because they're not up to my standards.

maybe 2017 is the year F-body Faction resurfaces again. I started modding back in 2001, but I didn't join the community until later that year, and it wasn't until 2002 that I waged war against the FnF/ricer movement. perhaps we can call this the true 15 year anniversary of my carnage. ;)

mecha & Azrael began in 2002. perhaps I can come full circle in time. never give up.
July 13, 2017, 11:20 p.m.
I'm all for seeing the old crew come back around, and seeing FNF rise back up

Active Topics

Notifications

You currently have no notifications.

{[{ notification.title }]}

{[{ notification.created|timeAgo:'MM/dd/yyyy' }]}
{[{ notification.sender.display_name }]}
older notifications mark all as read
Shoutbox
{[{ shout.created|timeAgo:'MM/dd/yyyy' }]}